cmax is offline Associate Member

Shortness of Breath from Test Cyp?

I injected 300 mg of Test Cyp yesterday morning and today for a period of around 20 minutes I had bad heartburn and shortness of breath. It was probably due to something I ate, but I just want to make sure that this is not a potential side effect caused by the gear. It literally lasted only 30 minutes and then I was fine.

I have taken test before (several years ago) and never had this type of side effect in the past.

Do you think it was the gear or something I ate that caused this?

* I know that it was probably not the gear, but I am paranoid and just want to make absolutely sure that no one has experienced this from Test...

rise2gr8ness is offline Junior Member
    Let me ask you: what did you eat that day, where did you inject, what brand?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    when i get close to 2g+ of test/wk i get quite lethargic
    but even then im goign w/ diet/how well food is chewed/beverages drank/amount drank for the reason of what occured

Quote Originally Posted by rise2gr8ness
    Let me ask you: what did you eat that day, where did you inject, what brand?
    I injected the Test Cyp in the ventroglute area the prior morning. I am not allowed to say brand names on the site, but it was from a well known compounding pharmacy in the Orlando area of Florida.

I ate the following:

1) Nine egg whites and 2 bowls of plain oatmeal.

WORKOUT

2) Blue Thunder post work out drink (I buy these buy the case).

3) 2 cans of Tuna and Brown Rice.

An hour after this last meal I had heartburn and shortness of breath which lasted 30 minutes at the most.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    I injected the Test Cyp in the ventroglute area the prior morning. I am not allowed to say brand names on the site, but it was from a well known compounding pharmacy in the Orlando area of Florida.

I ate the following:

1) Nine egg whites and 2 bowls of plain oatmeal.

WORKOUT

2) Blue Thunder post work out drink (I buy these buy the case).

3) 2 cans of Tuna and Brown Rice.

An hour after this last meal I had heartburn and shortness of breath which lasted 30 minutes at the most.
    change rice to a potato.. u will thank me.. in all areas taters/yams are a much more efffective carb IMO

rise2gr8ness is offline Junior Member
    how often are you eating that tuna?

I eat 2-3 cans of tuna day usually spread across 2-3 meals.

Some people say that this is bad due to mercury levels, but others believe that this is nothing more than hype.

What do you think?

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I've had that feeling before right after injecting. What I think it was is that I passed through a vein and as I pulled the needle out after injecting, a drop or two of the compound made it into my blood stream. That is what I came up with at the time anyhow.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

Some people say that this is bad due to mercury levels, but others believe that this is nothing more than hype.

What do you think?
    Be careful that you arent worrying yourself into this situation. Amazing what nerves can do. You know that some people have been known to break out with a rash or even psoriasis out of the blue with no previous problem, over things like mother being in hospital with life threatening problems, etc. Skin rashes or upper layers of skin being rejected and pealing can all be triggered by nerves and it can happen to ANY of us if your nervous condition his strong enough. Maybe so worryied about that blood spot out of the injection site that it caused the shortness of breath.

On the tuna... myself I dont like the stuff, however canned chicken can be done up just like tuna and it turns out Fish products do not have a very good protein mix anyways, whereas chicken has one of the best protein mixes of any meat you can eat and very lean with the fat and cholesterol. Tuna also isnt all that rich in the *****3 fatty acids.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    tuna and sailfish have the highest amount of mercury outa any fish it is not a myth but u will not notice any ill feeling from this being thay it is still so minimal.

one8nine is offline Banned

What do you think?
    i got mercury poisoning from tune eating 4 cans a day after about 10 days it was ****in terrible

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    I've had that feeling before right after injecting. What I think it was is that I passed through a vein and as I pulled the needle out after injecting, a drop or two of the compound made it into my blood stream. That is what I came up with at the time anyhow.
    Yes, I would totally know the cause of these symptoms if I was feeling them right after the injection.

However, these feeling did not occur until 28 hours after the injection. This is why I cannot figure out why they occurred.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    i got mercury poisoning from tune eating 4 cans a day after about 10 days it was ****in terrible
    that is insane. Ive been eating 2 cans of tuna now for about 15 years and never had any problems.

Thread Information