humungus88 is offline Associate Member

Experienced newbie first post first question

This is my first post. I have been searching the board for about a week now. I'll list some info first. I'm 30, been training for about 10 years, weigh 230, last cycle was 2 years ago. I have done 3 cycles, all qv deca and upjohn enanthate . Went on year and a half drink binge, minimal training, but I have been training hard again for a year, no more drinking and I'm going to start a cycle of sust 250 and deca in a week or so. When I last did a cycle, the only pct advice I ever heard was "take some andro" but this time I will try the clom/tamox that is recomended here. I have also noticed alot of mixed opinions on taking sust every third day. I have never taken sust 250, and I only have 10 cc, because that was all I could get at the moment. I now have a few other options. Would taking enth or cyp with the sust be a good or bad idea, or should I simply get another 10cc of sust and go for 500mg a week @ 250 ETD? The most test I ever did was 500mg every week and had good results. I respond real well to a deca/test cycle. Also back then everyone I talked to said to pyramid the cycle. Is that not necessary if you have a good pct plan? Any advice is appreciated.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    10cc wont get you very far at all man. I would inject it eod if using sust. You cant skimp when you get into AAS imo, getting on measily vial will literally last you like 4 weeks, which is not much of anything at all. I would run it 12 weeks at 500mg per week if thats the dose you like. I would suggest getting 3 more vials in addition to the one you have. If you wanna run deca with it 10 weeks is MINIMUM in my experience, and I would run nit 11 if test is 12 probably.

Glad you found the site and are learning about PCT. I say stick around and do some more research before you start a new cycle, we all have more to learn ALWAYS.

diamonds is offline Banned
    I would run 750mg of Sust if you are going to do it. With your cycle experience 500mg won't do what you want it to IMO. Preferably I would just go with a single ester testosterone but that just my preference; although I have had tremendous success with Sust.

humungus88 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the good advice, the sust was all I could get, but I will definitly get more. I really wish I would have found this sight two years ago but what the hell. I had good experience with the cycles I did, so I am anxious to get back on, but I do understand the importance of research. I don't want to piss away $400.
    I was locked up for six months in the county day care for adults, lifting trash bags filled with water, and all I could think about was real weights and real gear.

Thread Information