one8nine is offline Banned

deca and winny and joints

okay so the idea is winny is terrible on your joints but deca is good on them. so would they even out and have no effect on your joints at average doses of each? im thinking around 500mg deca/wk and 50mg winny/ed would be average for my question? but i know that deca makes your joints better by fluid but winny hurts it by making your actual material in your joints weaker, so would you have weak well lubricated joints?

chuj is offline Banned
    i am an asshole...............i love to eat shit..
    Last edited by Booz; 06-28-2006 at 12:08 PM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Chuj is a scammer asshole!

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    okay so the idea is winny is terrible on your joints but deca is good on them. so would they even out and have no effect on your joints at average doses of each? im thinking around 500mg deca/wk and 50mg winny/ed would be average for my question? but i know that deca makes your joints better by fluid but winny hurts it by making your actual material in your joints weaker, so would you have weak well lubricated joints?
    No, they don't cancel each other out 189. Why do you want to take them together anyhow?

i was just curious. ive been planning cycles planning on wrestling at 189 which mostly consist of halo or prop but i have been thinking of moving to 215. im just planning my next cycle that will be in toards the beginning of wrestling season, as that will be the time i finish my time off, so i have been flirting with the idea of this
    1-15 test e 500mg
    1-14 deca 500mg
    1-5 halo40mg ed
    (this is the maybe maybe part) 9-17 winny 50mg ed
    hcg durring cycle and nolva for pct

i was thinking of the winny to tighen up my gains but if its going to hurt my joints durring wrestling season its obviously not worth it

189, have you cycled before bro?

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    WTF?? What is this cycle man?? Oh did u also say Winny 50 mg ED for weeks 9-17 ????
    Man i have to ask same question with shortie
    HAVE U CYCLED BEFORE DUDE?

yeah 3 cycles what is the problem, m1t, test deca and tren experience
    Last edited by one8nine; 06-28-2006 at 11:30 AM.

thats winny for 8 weeks whats the problem with what im thinking about? this isnt solid i still have monthes to figure out what im doing

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    189, have you cycled before bro?
    why do you ask this question are you saying it because it looks like a terrible cycle or are you just curious? if by any chance you are asking about my avitar thats when i was 15 or 16 a long long time ago

i was just curious. ive been planning cycles planning on wrestling at 189 which mostly consist of halo or prop but i have been thinking of moving to 215. im just planning my next cycle that will be in toards the beginning of wrestling season, as that will be the time i finish my time off, so i have been flirting with the idea of this
    1-15 test e 500mg I would run the Test up to 750/wk myself since you are running the deca at 500mgs
    1-14 deca 500mg Just go 13 weeks on this, I like two weeks differential
    1-5 halo40mg ed Can't see why anyone would want to take this rat poison bro, I'm just not a fan, I think Dbol or Tbol is a better way to go, but it is up to you
    (this is the maybe maybe part) 9-17 winny 50mg ed This will work good,help control SHBG and throw in another stimulus plus keep you going right up to PCT-as for the joints, depends on how you react to winny, if it dries you out real bad you might consider proviron instead
    hcg durring cycle and nolva for pct You should look up Anthony Roberts PCT, you really out to throw in an AI such as aromasin during PCT

i was thinking of the winny to tighen up my gains but if its going to hurt my joints durring wrestling season its obviously not worth it
    No prob, just wanted to make sure this isn't a first cycle-Mine is in bold

thanks shortie

oh sorry i forgot to add .25mg l-dex ed from beginning to end, maybe up to .5mg ed if needed

why would the test need to be higher than deca are you saying for sexual disfunction?

The reason i made this question is partially explained by shorties response above.
    Deca should be discontinued 2 weeks before test in order to avoid deca dick, also winny is known to cause some drynes on joints, but some users reposted no such problems while on winstrol .
    Also winny should be run 6 weeks tops since it's kinda harsh on the liver, althought i've heard from others that they run winny 4-5 months straight, i wouldn't go for it.
    As for froantloading why don't u run Dbol at 50 mg ED weeks 1-5?
    Last edited by mamias20918756; 06-28-2006 at 11:46 AM.

I don't really buy into the idea that you need gobs of test to defeat pro-related sexual issues, what I do believe is that Test is best and is the basis of any good cycle, and should always be lion's share of a cycle. BTW, following this logic I have never had sexual issue when on cycle, so maybe......but really, I just love Test.
    Last edited by shortie; 06-28-2006 at 11:49 AM.

thanks shortie

oh sorry i forgot to add .25mg l-dex ed from beginning to end, maybe up to .5mg ed if needed

why would the test need to be higher than deca are you saying for sexual disfunction?
    You got it bro..deca shuts you down completely, you need to run your test at least 100mg more than deca to avoid libido losses

clements22 is offline Associate Member
    if i were u i would end the winny 3 weeks be4 the deca

Quote Originally Posted by mamias20918756
    You got it bro..deca shuts you down completely, you need to run your test at least 100mg more than deca to avoid libido losses
    i dont think this is true it doesnt make sense to me and i know the mods would back me up because i have read it from them too. you produce like 10mg ed, so if you have even 200mg wk of test and 10 grams for deca i dont see how the extra test you are adding would be shut down. deca shuts down your natural production it doesnt make what you add disapear

Thing is, if I remember right, the actual issue is not Test supression, but prolactin that causes the side effects. So any time you are taking a Nor 19 steroid this causes you the possibility of sexual sides.

In one study, 60 subjects, all healthy males, between the ages of 22 and 31, normally needed a break of 19 minutes between lovemaking sessions. However, after taking Cabergoline, they were able to have several orgasms within a few minutes. Medical psychologist Manfred Schedlowski, who was involved in the trials at Essen in Germany, said the drug raised the libido to enable the male to orgasm again more quickly.

Schedlowski said, "We saw that prolactin rises after orgasm and then thought maybe prolactin is a negative feedback system. Subjects who took this drug had decreased prolactin levels, and reported their orgasm was better and there was a shorter refractory period. We interviewed these subjects and found they were able to have multiple orgasms in very rapid succession. This is sitting very nicely with our hypothesis that orgasms and sexual drive are steered by prolactin and dopamine in the brain."

From a thread by gsxxr-

wow thanks i guess i ahve some reading to do very imformative thank you

Thread Information