xderekx is offline Associate Member

quick question bro's...

being that i am running prop ED in my cycle, i go threw bottles at a fast rate. as i was bumming around bored before i slam down a casein protein shake prior to sleep, i sat down with my shoebox full of gear. i've gone threw almost seven 10CC vials of prop thus far. i took a fresh syringe & went through each vial that i thought were empty. needless to say, i gathered around 1CC of leftover prop from the vials.
    here's the question...would you recommend i inject this into my current vial with prop to avoid waste? or is this a bad idea perhaps when it comes to being sanitary?

thanks dudes..

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont really see a problem using it as long as they arent expired and the vials were still sealed and everything.

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I dont really see a problem using it as long as they arent expired and the vials were still sealed and everything.
    good stuff..thanks bino.

thanks also for the info & advice in the PCT forum. i'm gonna alter to my cycle to cater to your recommendation.i may not run the prop for 17 weeks & the eq for 15...but prop for 14 & eq for 12.

one8nine is offline Banned
    why not keep it in the syringe and save it for your next shot. i think as long as every surface was sterile and the needle was too you dont have anythign to worry about

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by xderekx
    good stuff..thanks bino.

thanks also for the info & advice in the PCT forum. i'm gonna alter to my cycle to cater to your recommendation.i may not run the prop for 17 weeks & the eq for 15...but prop for 14 & eq for 12.
    Sounds like a good plan, I will get back into the thread and read what you have posted and give more input if needed.

Thread Information