Tbol is offline Associate Member

If you missed a daily dose?

If you miss a dose on a cycle do you double up so your consistent in amount during the week or do you skip it and go on
    Like if it is tren 75ml would you double up or skip it and have 75ml less that week

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I would never miss a dose, just letting you know this because if you are using AAS you better be pretty damn serious. Anyways, if somehow I possbily missed it I would skip the entire day assuming my next dose was coming up in less than 12 hours.

So if you do your shots or pills w/e at 8am everyday and you miss a day and you have the opportunity to do it before 8pm of that day than I say do it, if not than skip it and just carry on as usual, dont double up the next dose though, its pointless imo.

Tbol is offline Associate Member
    well I agree with not missing this was a unavoidable situation that kept me from getting to it. I still feel tempted to take more to get what I missed but what do I know, probably not as much as you do seriously

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbol
    well I agree with not missing this was a unavoidable situation that kept me from getting to it. I still feel tempted to take more to get what I missed but what do I know, probably not as much as you do seriously
    Ya man these things CAN happen, dont think I was drilling you, you have to keep in mind that MANY people just read these threads who are looking for info, people read these that dont even sign up for the site. So I always tend to give input about the general topic at hand for people to realize, so people need to realize that I do this for everyone who reads and am not necessarily trying to criticize you. You know what I mean?

Trust me dont double up, it wont do anything noticeable, extend your cycle by one day if anything at the end.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    If it were me, I would not double up, just take your next injection at regular dose.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbol
    If you miss a dose on a cycle do you double up so your consistent in amount during the week or do you skip it and go on
    Like if it is tren 75ml would you double up or skip it and have 75ml less that week

....don't doble it...skip....remember this is not candies,this is serius hormons....dont forget...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    ....don't doble it...skip....remember this is not candies,this is serius hormons....dont forget...
    Bino is absolutely correct. Doubling would do nothing in this case. It would be synonymous to taking consecutive showers, you wouldn't get an iota cleaner the second time.

M.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Bino is absolutely correct. Doubling would do nothing in this case. It would be synonymous to taking consecutive showers, you wouldn't get an iota cleaner the second time.

M.

Thread Information