mukkler is offline Junior Member

High BP on cycle

Hi guys

Im 27 years old
    Im on a cycle right now (8th week)
    400mg testo enanthate EW
    1.25mg Femera on Monday and Friday
    And I inject 500iu of HCG 2-3 times /week with a two weeks on/off routine

My bloodpressure is 145-150 trough 80-90, i measured it a year ago and it was 122/70 if i dont remeber wrong.

I need some comments on this please, is this bad?

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    stats? cycle experience?

182cm
    95kg

Strengt
    BP 300
    SQ 360
    DL 400

TheSentinal is offline Member
    The change in BP is worth concern. In addition, the high resting number is also concerning. I would suggest donating some blood - which will lower it immediately. Also, what is your diet like? Are you getting any cardio? Body fat?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSentinal
    The change in BP is worth concern. In addition, the high resting number is also concerning. I would suggest donating some blood - which will lower it immediately. Also, what is your diet like? Are you getting any cardio? Body fat?
    I tried to lose some weight a few months ago, it didnt work out so well so I decided to run for mass instead that means im not eating junkfood at the moment but i eat alot of food and i have increased my bf quait a bit.

I also stopped doing cardio at the same time. I do take walks for about an hour 3-4 times a week.
    Last edited by mukkler; 06-29-2006 at 04:18 AM.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mukkler
    I tried to lose some weight a few months ago, it didnt work out so well so I decided to run for mass instead that means im not eating junkfood at the moment but i eat alot of food and i have increased my bf quait a bit.

I also stopped doing cardio at the same time. I do take walks for about an hour 3-4 times a week.
    I think have found the issue - or a least a contributing factor. Reduce your calories and keep your diet strict and clean. Avoid salt / sodium. Increase your cardio - to get your heart rate up for 20 minutes or longer. Walks won't give you the results you need. Have you seen a doctor?

I think have found the issue - or a least a contributing factor. Reduce your calories and keep your diet strict and clean. Avoid salt / sodium. Increase your cardio - to get your heart rate up for 20 minutes or longer. Walks won't give you the results you need. Have you seen a doctor?
    No i havent seen a doctor but I will if I cant solve this by myself in a few weeks.

Thanks for your advice, i will start with cardio and better food today!

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I take hawthorn root and celery seed extract and that seems to help. Also, watch your sodium intake.

I know when I am on a cycle, my bp raises.

Donating blood is a wise thing to do also to lower bp and to just clean things up. It worked for me.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

donating blood while on a cycle?? not the smartest idea.

back to the question most people blood pressure goes up while on cycle i have reached like 160/92. its def something to monitor. but as was said there are supplements and medications out that will help lower this number. there are foods and drinks that will contribute as well like sodium, energy drinks and such. is that heart rate your getting after workout or at rest? after workout expect it to be high within the next hour usually no matter what. drink lots of water too.

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    donating blood while on a cycle?? not the smartest idea.

back to the question most people blood pressure goes up while on cycle i have reached like 160/92. its def something to monitor. but as was said there are supplements and medications out that will help lower this number. there are foods and drinks that will contribute as well like sodium, energy drinks and such. is that heart rate your getting after workout or at rest? after workout expect it to be high within the next hour usually no matter what. drink lots of water too.
    Its while resting..

At first i was going to quit my cycle, but i will stay on it for a couple of weeks trying to get my bp down.

Considering im taking 400mg testo EW, what do you say would be an okay BP value?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    My BP is the same as your with every cycle I do. It goes with the territory. The levels you are at are high but not overly high for somebody on a cycle. Monitor it, if it really sky rockets then get some meds but otherwise just keep going.

sbigpecs is offline Associate Member
    Eat clean, and make sure your cardio is consistent. I have the same problem. Do This for awhile,then go to your GP to check it again.

Also, get some Hawthorn berrys, garlic tablets, and drink plenty of water.

Quote Originally Posted by sbigpecs
    Eat clean, and make sure your cardio is consistent. I have the same problem. Do This for awhile,then go to your GP to check it again.

Also, get some Hawthorn berrys, garlic tablets, and drink plenty of water.
    I bought a machine, its sold by the governments pharmacy so i think its pretty accurate. Its for upper arm, i bought one for wrists first but the results differs a lot on that one.

sbigpecs is offline Associate Member
    I've used both those machines, and have found the readings to differ quite abit. They are quite handy though, but the mercury monitors are the best I find.

Its better today, im down to 120-135/60-80. I will take a new shot of test today, i was supposed to take it yesterday, it will be interesting to see if BP raises alot in the next few days.

I think my BP was much higher the two days after last shot. I bought my new machine yesterday when i had 145-150/80-90 and it felt much lower then what it was earlier this week.

Do you guys know anything about a shot going wrong causing high BP ???

Rookie1974 is offline Associate Member
    coffee can cause it to incerase. Also if you have large arms than a BP cuff that is too small will up you BP reading (a false increase). Mine went up about 10 points Top and Bottom (systolic/diastolic) while on 750mg Test E.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Take a blood pressure pill. It's not healthy to have high blood pressure.

you can donate blood while on cycle? this is actually a new insite to me.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Try smelling a box of crayons while having your blood pressure checked. It sounds crazy, but has actually been proven to lower a persons BP.

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    Take a blood pressure pill. It's not healthy to have high blood pressure.

No shit? I don't believe it

Quote Originally Posted by taiotosh7
    No shit? I don't believe it
    Its always gotta be those AZ fellas who are the most sarcastic. This proof coming from an AZ man myself. Just go give some blood and get your diet right. Blood pressure pills wont be necessary at your age.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    you can donate blood while on cycle? this is actually a new insite to me.
    u shouldnt donate while on. if you mention to the nurse taking blood that you inject through syringe steroids , they will say no thanks. its not safe.

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    u shouldnt donate while on. if you mention to the nurse taking blood that you inject through syringe steroids, they will say no thanks. its not safe.
    well i understand that what i said was false and non accurate, but finally someone answered my question from my earlier post. disregard what i said but i do realize that giving blood normally reduces bp, i just was a little grey about if you could donate while on aas. thanks for the insite

Thread Information