one8nine is offline Banned

this question probably has a simple answer

just curious.. why do they use test e and test c in hrt why wouldnt they use HCG to help men produce their own test it seems that would work great? would not be as much as they are getting with the supplemented test or would it be less effective due to age?

timtim is offline Member
    not every hrt program uses the same dosage. most will start at a prescribed dose and through trial and error find the appropriate weekly dose. for some 100mg a week is good, others need and want alittle more. with the help of some good docs they can up the dosage for you and add some extra compounds if you have a good doc and a good relationship.

as for hcg . i dont think it stabilizes serum testosterone levels long enough for use and i dont think it is specifically used for that. i think its the quick hit that hcg provides.

other members with more experience can offer much more help than i can so i look forward to better answers. my doc and i have spoken about gh and test replacement and whenever i want he is ready to go. he said we can decide on starting doses when the time comes. hope this helped.

one8nine is offline Banned
    thanks tim

Thread Information