Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anavar Hardness

Liftnainez is offline Banned

Anavar Hardness

Sup bros
    I KNOW that Diet and Cardio are the main factors in becoming leaner, harder, etc. For those of you who took Anavar when did you really feel yourself become harder? What was your dosage? Duration?
    Thanks for the infos

Between the 2nd and third week I noticed ALITTLE bit more hardness. 2nd week I also noticed more veins. Strength gains I was disappointed with.....Not worth the money for me, but I hope you have better luck than me.

Winstrol is alot better for hardness.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    yes. on right now.I felt it really kick in at about 14 days70mg ED split into 30am 40pm I am only doing 6 weeks for my cholesterol health. My good cholesterol was 13 at my check up last week...doc said it should be 40 or so.it will go back up after I come off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Between the 2nd and third week I noticed ALITTLE bit more hardness. 2nd week I also noticed more veins. Strength gains I was disappointed with.....Not worth the money for me, but I hope you have better luck than me.

Winstrol is alot better for hardness.
    Day 11 and have a bit more veins, strength is slightly up, hardness not so much.. Hope by week 3 I see some more changes..

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    yes. on right now.I felt it really kick in at about 14 days70mg ED split into 30am 40pm I am only doing 6 weeks for my cholesterol health. My good cholesterol was 13 at my check up last week...doc said it should be 40 or so.it will go back up after I come off.
    Yes gota watch cholestoral when on Var.. Im prob guna run it for 10 weeks.. Im going to see how it goes

just get it checked halfway through..keep in mind that it will be VERY strange numbers most likely...better check it & think it over...10 weeks of var is a long time.

im guna see how it is mid cycle.. get on some niacin soon as well

its all pretty dependant on the cardio and diet like you mentioned earlier. The var provides a definate boost to them though. ive noticed it to have a great hardening effect while making vascularity through the roof. i didnt have much luck with strength gains but thats not really something im too worried with. the test supplemented that great.

yea I didnt include test in this cycle.. its still early for me as I am only on day 11.. so i cant comment much..

my diet and cardio are up 2 par as well..

homebrew or UGL? could be legit stuff but just either underdosed or not as quality of a brand for var. But my feeling it is just your body chemistry so wait up for it then in a week you will be straight.

yea its a ugl.. a very well trusted one at that.. yea I think more time is what I need..

stitch1967 is offline Member
    hardness came early for me...10 days or so...about the same time as the vascularity....it was the strength that took the longest to show up...about 3 wks

my cholestrol levels were like this at mid-cycle (3.5 wks):
    Total 173; Tris 112; HDL 23; VLDL 22; LDL 128

Doc said no worries...7 wks at these levels wouldn't hurt anything...just wanted to make sure they came back to normal after cycle

Good Luck LiftN
    Last edited by stitch1967; 06-30-2006 at 08:31 AM.

yes...11 days is early to see noticeable results.After the 2nd week I tunred my workouts up a notch & it has paid of big time with the Var & diet..between 14-21days you will really begin to see it & feel it.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    lower back pain from the pumps at week 3... lower the dose, and drink more water to help with that..

50mg/day split .. 8-10 weeks..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    hardness came early for me...10 days or so...about the same time as the vascularity....it was the strength that took the longest to show up...about 3 wks

my cholestrol levels were like this at mid-cycle (3.5 wks):
    Total 173; Tris 112; HDL 23; VLDL 22; LDL 128

Doc said no worries...7 wks at these levels wouldn't hurt anything...just wanted to make sure they came back to normal after cycle

Good Luck LiftN
    thanks for the response bro.. what was your dosage and duration for the var?

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    lower back pain from the pumps at week 3... lower the dose, and drink more water to help with that..

50mg/day split .. 8-10 weeks..
    yea I am drinking ALOT of water..

yes...11 days is early to see noticeable results.After the 2nd week I tunred my workouts up a notch & it has paid of big time with the Var & diet..between 14-21days you will really begin to see it & feel it.
    hope so.. today im going to hit arms.. i will see how I feel during and after the workout..

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    thanks for the response bro.. what was your dosage and duration for the var?

50mg/day. I'm on week 6 of a 7 wk cycle...and yes I would def do another Var only cycle in the future.

if you are on it right & Var works well for you & you workouts are hardcore..yuo will feel like the muscle is going to tear thru the skin..Did chest & tris yest & I was so tight & swole up after i was actually sore..now thats a good pump!!

50mg/day. I'm on week 6 of a 7 wk cycle...and yes I would def do another Var only cycle in the future.
    Are you cutting?
    Doing any cardio?

yes cutting. 45 mins cardio 3-4x a week.

if you are on it right & Var works well for you & you workouts are hardcore..yuo will feel like the muscle is going to tear thru the skin..Did chest & tris yest & I was so tight & swole up after i was actually sore..now thats a good pump!!
    Well I know Im on it lol.. hopefully today I will feel a good pump for arms..

absolutely...i got a full upper body pump from just doing arms alone yesterday...tri's and bi's felt like they were going to burst...and it skyrockets your mind/muscle connection so that you can really concentrate on working individual muscle and getting that squeeze at the top of the rep...damn i just finished back this morning and feel like going back to do another body part now

yes cutting. 45 mins cardio 3-4x a week.
    Yea I know var is used mostly in cutting.. I am actually Lean bulking (eating very clean) so maybe the hardness would not be as much.. prob would be more if I was cutting.. I am also doing cardio 4 times a week..

I'm doing 30-40 mins of cardio before EVERY workout (5-6days/wk) and have plenty of energy for lifin'...I LOVE THIS CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have found my intensity has gone up in the gym.I just attack the dumbell rack like I did last year..havent had that feeling in a while..It may not be related directly th the var and may just be my mindset lately in the gym.but the combination is working well.

yea I def feel a little harder, stronger, and more pumped.. hopefully it will keep increasing as weeks pass on..

i dont think you ever said what dosages you are on

weeks 1-4 tbol @ 50 mg
    weeks 1-4 var @ 60 mg
    weeks 4-8 (10) @ 80-100 mg
    PCT

Currently day 12..

another week & you will be off to the races..maybe throw in a little trib to keep you"up" just an idea... VAR affects everyone diff.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    weeks 1-4 tbol @ 50 mg
    weeks 1-4 var @ 60 mg
    weeks 4-8 (10) @ 80-100 mg
    PCT

Currently day 12..
    What r u doing for PCT? I'm just doing 50mg of Clomid for 2 wks. I've queried others on Var only cycles and said that PCT worked well for them....I've run Trib thru the whole cycle and barring a few blah days after extreme workout weeks have had no probs with test levels being low...

another week & you will be off to the races..maybe throw in a little trib to keep you"up" just an idea... VAR affects everyone diff.
    thanks bro-hopefully you are right.. yea right now I feel very good overall.. I have proviron on hand just incase..

What r u doing for PCT? I'm just doing 50mg of Clomid for 2 wks. I've queried others on Var only cycles and said that PCT worked well for them....I've run Trib thru the whole cycle and barring a few blah days after extreme workout weeks have had no probs with test levels being low...
    yea I feel great right now... my pct will consist of: nolva, proviron , creatine for 2-3 weeks.. was thinking about clen but i dont think I will include it..

Also are both you guys using UGLS?

Var can "shut you down" so trib will help there. its also DHT derivative so be careful if hairloss is an issue..STITCH 50mg clomid ED for 2 weeks should be fine.. YEA...UGL for me

yup var can shut you down.. thankfully Im feel very good in that aspect of things..

Mine's from an online Rejuvenation Clinic like Oasis...they compound their own so but I don't consider them a UGL...

yea dont think their a ugl..

awesome on the lean bulker...you will still come across hardness and vascularity while lean bulking. so dont get discouraged like only using it strictly as a cutter will be the only solution to see hardness and vascularity. as long as throughout the duration of the cycle "On var" that you keep dosages around 50mg/ed to ~60-80mg/ed. i wouldnt really deem the higher dosages necessary but others insist that it works way better. in fact, reason i state the lean bulking method still shows positive results is that lean bulkers are the only cycles i run. Not the best way to put on great amount of muscle but i find myself satisfied here and there with 8-15lbs or lean retainable muscle rather than 20-30lb in some instances of water retention/muscle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information