SilverBack_69 is offline Junior Member

Starting Masteron Stoping Ldex

Hey guys I am starting Masteron in 9 days and was wondering if when I start Masteron because it is also a estrogen blocker if I could stop using Ldex as I am almost out of it? Or should I order some more Ldex? I am only going to be on Masteron for 5 weeks I am running it to my PCT of my 16 week test cyp cycle. I have lots of nolva on hand just incase.

I will be shooting 225mg Cyp and 100mg Masteron EOD.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If you have plenty of nolva on hand and are not using ldex for PCT I would just drop it and you should be fine.

That is what I figured just wanted to make sure. Thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your using Masteron in your cycle, you may not need to use any other estrogen blocker, you should be fine.

Well I ran out of Ldex three days ago and started masteron 4 days ago. I have done two shots of Masteron and dont think it has kicked in yet as I got bloat. I am up several pounds and I am loosing some of my toned look. After the gym today I took 20mg nolva because with all of this free estrogen (my guess as to why I got bloat) I dont want any problems with gyno. Does anyone have any idea how long till the masteron kicks? Form a post I found in a search I was thinking 6 days using the half life formula? Also should I keep up with the novla till the watter is gone? I was also thinking of taking an extra shot of masteron today in an attempt to front load any ideas on that?
    Last edited by SilverBack_69; 07-12-2006 at 03:21 PM.

Thread Information