Insane Hunger From Anadrol?

Ok, so this is the first time I have run drol in a cycle, and I have honestly never been so damn Hungry!!!

At like 2 Oclock i ate a massive plate of fetuccini alfredo with chicken(kinda bad i know) then at 4 i had like 3 yogurts and in that time I drank 2 liters of water. Now its 7:30... and Im like dying of starvation!!! I feel like i woke up after eating a shitload the day before.. u kno that feeling where your stomach is all stressed and ur sooo hungry.. im like balled over..

so ya.. now im off to go grill up a nice steak!!!

YUMM!!!! But ya.. is this normal??? Ohh and while I'm at it..what about headaches?? i kno better then to take a tylenol while on Drol so what to do

themilkman_95901 is offline Junior Member
    you got to eat to grow,androl is known for the gain potental], so if you not eating like and animal where will the cal. for the growth come from.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ROFL anadrol ?
    anadrol SMOKES YOUR APPETITE NOT increase it

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I dont know what your exact deit is but from reading your post I have a hunch that it might not be spot on

Do your self a favore and post your deit up in the deit forum so they can critique it

Deit,workout,rest and pct are probaly 90% of a cycle aas the other 10%

Good luck with the rest of your cycle

Standard01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ROFL anadrol ?
    anadrol SMOKES YOUR APPETITE NOT increase it
    Could have had to do with diet but Anadrol gave me an increase in appetite as well, and D-bol does not. Just mentioning d-bol cause most people experience an increase in appetite from it I believe. Doses were 125 and 50 respectively.

seriouslifter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIIIIIIII
    Ok, so this is the first time I have run drol in a cycle, and I have honestly never been so damn Hungry!!!

At like 2 Oclock i ate a massive plate of fetuccini alfredo with chicken(kinda bad i know) then at 4 i had like 3 yogurts and in that time I drank 2 liters of water. Now its 7:30... and Im like dying of starvation!!! I feel like i woke up after eating a shitload the day before.. u kno that feeling where your stomach is all stressed and ur sooo hungry.. im like balled over..

so ya.. now im off to go grill up a nice steak!!!

YUMM!!!! But ya.. is this normal??? Ohh and while I'm at it..what about headaches?? i kno better then to take a tylenol while on Drol so what to do
    You think thats alot of food??? OK you had a huge plate at 2o clock, 2 hours later you had 3 yogurts, why didnt you eat another meal? I eat meals around the clock lol. I never get full.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    anadrol destroyed my appetite, so much so that i will never use it again. id get full and bloated just from breathing in lol

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    what are u stacking it with
    it could be something else causing hunger
    test/EQ?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    You think thats alot of food??? OK you had a huge plate at 2o clock, 2 hours later you had 3 yogurts, why didnt you eat another meal? I eat meals around the clock lol. I never get full.
    my thoughts exactly..

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    3 yogurts.. who gets full off of yogurt anyway.. like advised post your diet in the correct forum and start from there..

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Try to eat more amount but healthy food 6 time a day...

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    the enzyemes in yogurt help ur digestion so if anything that didnt help niether

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i heard anadrol kills your diet.

ive never used it myself though, so i cant speak from first hand knowlege

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Anadrol does kill the apetite bro....just reading what you ate,i'm not impressed....i wouldve eaten the pasta and chicken and the three yogurts and the steak then chased it down with the water in one sitting.You're pob psyched about the drol and picked up your intensity in the gym and thats what making you hungry.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never had any aas increase my appetite... only surpress it.... every oral i have tried has always killed my appetite... and don't even get me started with the eq myth...lol

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    I have never had any aas increase my appetite... only surpress it.... every oral i have tried has always killed my appetite... and don't even get me started with the eq myth...lol
    yeah anabolism can increase appetite but not significantly
    and all orals pwn appetites lol

eq = stupid myth

Standard01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    yeah anabolism can increase appetite but not significantly
    and all orals pwn appetites lol

eq = stupid myth
    What does increase appetite Tai?

B12 will help a bit.

haha, well that was just day 2, i hadnt been eating much lately... today in 8 hours i put away a gallon and ahlf of water, small pizza, a cheeseburger, 1 1/2 pounds of lean steak, rack of ribs, caesar salad, some really good bread, and 2 protein shakes....

so ya.. kinda hungry.. but looking good... muscles are poofed* not so much defined but def getting a good shape, my strength is threw the roof!!!

Def giving the Drol 2 thumbs up!! Aslong as sodium and water are in check the headaches dont happen :-D

Well i'm glad for you bro....enjoy it now cause when you get off the AD you'll lose most of it.

well thats why I stacked with the test, See i figure if I train right, and get my diet in check in the next week or so, i can hold some good quality muscle after i piss all this water off, then after the drol is done, ill have like 5 more weeks of test, then ill do another 8weeks or so of EQ and 500MG of prop to harden up.

Sound decent?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIIIIIIII
    well thats why I stacked with the test, See i figure if I train right, and get my diet in check in the next week or so, i can hold some good quality muscle after i piss all this water off, then after the drol is done, ill have like 5 more weeks of test, then ill do another 8weeks or so of EQ and 500MG of prop to harden up.

Sound decent?
    No it does not

Why would you start your cycle and then start trying to get your deit in check....

I think you call that putting the cart before the horse

If you would like your cycle critqued then please post your stat's cycle history and lay out how you plan to run this cycle

What aas are you using and for how long each

Thread Information