bribr411 is offline New Member

Question can i add sus250 to end of cycle?

this is my first cycle i've been reading everyones post and learning more everyday i now seem to know more than the guys who turned me onto this,but i started 200 deca but it only lasted 5 wks withe 3 weeks of thia d-bol at 25 mg a day i need to get a couple more weeks could i add sus 250 for the next 5 wks or get more deca any tips would be great i still have 1 cc of deca left thanks.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Run the Deca for a full 10 weeks, so you need more...I would bother adding sust at this point, probably won't do you much good as it takes 3 weeks to kick. You could always add some test propionate , wiiny or fina...

i'll get more deca thanks

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Just remember that deca can cause gyno due to the progesterone and nolvadex , clomid, or airmidex, texlac etc will not stop the gyno if its due to the progesterone. Also Deca can cause gyno due to the estrogen amorazation too. Dont mean to scare you here either. I am taking deca with test cyp. And running clomid with it (I know several members would say I dont need the clomid but I have been on test for about 5 months due to my hormone replacement therapy at low dosage, around 120 mg per week. I decided to do a cycle so my condition is sort of different. I will more than likely be on the test for the rest of my life due to my hypogonadism. I still monitor my levels, liver (alt, ast), total test, estordiol, etc really close and share the lab results with the doc too.) I am in week four and as strong as a bull. I am breaking all my previous maxium weights. It feels great too. BTW you know that Deca takes up to three weeks to kick in so your last deca shot will be with you for three weeks after that. Also Deca stays in your system a long time as far as tracing goes, like 18 months so if you are a jock and get tested for steroids dont let this little fact trip you up.

Let me know how you do. Deca and Test has been really good for me so far. Like I said I am breaking ALL my records.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    probably dont want to hear this, but you should have had your cycle better planned, had 10 weeks of deca around before you started, imho, but if you wanna add something add something that will hit you quick, i think prop or fina would be nice like someone else already said

dj

taking all your advice thanks and i now know i shoul have planned better but i was listening to what i thought the guys that have been doing this would know,then i found this site after i started started reading and go back annd tell them about clomid,there response was,whats that.so i asked around and believe it or not most of the guys i know either didnt know or said very hard to get.so you are correct next time i will be more prepared.

Thread Information