is this overkill?

Week 1-15: Test En @ 750mgs per week
    Week 1-12: Tren En @ 600mgs per week
    Week 1-12: Deca D @ 400mgs per week
    Week 1-4: D-Bol @ 50mgs per day
    Week 7-12: T-Bol @ 80mgs per day

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well once I know your stats I will be able to decide.

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    I think 2 progestins ran at the same time (tren , decca) means you'll be dickless for a bit, you may even grow some man titties. Don't do it

Chipper Jones78 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiotosh7
    I think 2 progestins ran at the same time (tren, decca) means you'll be dickless for a bit, you may even grow some man titties. Don't do it
    He should be fine as long as his test is a higher ratio then the other androgens.

I personally would not run the two together, but he'll be fine.

Chip

one8nine is offline Banned
    if he takes some caber he should be perfectly okay from what i have read

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Again bro stats?????then we'll go from there.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    never mind your dosages and compound choices... what is your experience? Especially with tren ? tren-e for a first time dance with tren is not a wise choice...........

themilkman_95901 is offline Junior Member
    how can anyone give advice with out the stats what if the jolleygreengiant is a 100 lb girl, or a 300 lb man, just need more info to give solid advice I think.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    I think 2 progestins ran at the same time (tren, decca) means you'll be dickless for a bit, you may even grow some man titties. Don't do it
    no it doesnt
    i run tren /deca all he time infact i will not run tren w/o deca since tren destroys my joints due to dryness/increased str

mrscottsdale is offline Junior Member
    unless you are jay cutler or his twin, this is overkill

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mrscottsdale
    unless you are jay cutler or his twin, this is overkill
    This cycle isn't very extreme actually, but I'm not sure how ppl are giving educated advice upon the information given.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    Week 1-15: Test En @ 750mgs per week
    Week 1-12: Tren En @ 600mgs per week
    Week 1-12: Deca D @ 400mgs per week
    Week 1-4: D-Bol @ 50mgs per day
    Week 7-12: T-Bol @ 80mgs per day
    Well i dont know your stats but i will give my advice.

I like the dose of test at 750 a week. Then i would up the dose of tren to 700mg week. i would lower the dose of deca to 300mg week. You will also need to add in some b-6 and letro. because with that much deca and tren ther is a good chance of gyno. So i would say 200mg day b-6 and .5 letro.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    no it doesnt
    i run tren/deca all he time infact i will not run tren w/o deca since tren destroys my joints due to dryness/increased str

As the question is asking for an opinion I guess I should have stated "IMO" I wouldn't run 2 progestins. I don't want dick problems even if there are drugs to make it better, I would assume that most guys feel the same. Test alone can leave you not working properly if you don't take care of it, I think it comes down to results/sides ratio. I would rather have good results and minimal dick probs rather than great results and major dick probs

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Keeping the estrogen/progesterone at bay will usually ensure these sides don't occur.
    Bromocriptine/cabergoline(dostenix) + B6 are all good choices.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    As the question is asking for an opinion I guess I should have stated "IMO" I wouldn't run 2 progestins. I don't want dick problems even if there are drugs to make it better, I would assume that most guys feel the same. Test alone can leave you not working properly if you don't take care of it, I think it comes down to results/sides ratio. I would rather have good results and minimal dick probs rather than great results and major dick probs
    Have you ever ran 2 progestins at the same time? If not, how could you comment on libido issues.

As Tai said, running tren and deca together is a great combo. And even if he was running 250mg test E ew, it should still be enough to keep the manhood working properly. But I'd make sure to run caber with the cycle.

1buffsob

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Have you ever ran 2 progestins at the same time? If not, how could you comment on libido issues.

As Tai said, running tren and deca together is a great combo. And even if he was running 250mg test E ew, it should still be enough to keep the manhood working properly. But I'd make sure to run caber with the cycle.

1buffsob
    exactly.. remember that exogenous hormones will suppress ENDOGENOIUS horomones but they will not suppress exogenous synthetic test thus 100mg/wk is more htan an adaquate amount to combat suppression from any type of steroid as far as libido/sexual performance goes.. befcause if its testE ur getting about 60mg/wk of raw test thats almost IDENTICAL if not a TINY BIT lower than an avg male

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob

1buffsob

No I have not nor will I try due to what I've heard. I will take their word for it and am not willing to chance it to get better results, I am more concerned with health and that's where my opinion is based. Those who have ran these with little sides and good results I think that's awesome, I however will not try or recomend it
    Last edited by taiotosh7; 07-05-2006 at 12:03 PM.

No I have not, only one at a time due to what I have heard. I will take their word for it and am not willing to chance it to get better results. That's why they call this an opinion. Those who have ran these with little sides and good results I think that's awesome, I however will not try or recomend it
    hey no prob i have nothing against oppinions.. but i would like to open the gate to reality for just a sec before going back to board norms

1) Dont run 2 19Nor compounds in conjunction since this will give u progest issues.
    this is not true as it just slightly increases the recptor binding abilities but does not mean u will get gyno, these are easily controllable w/ letro or like since letro will reduce the progest recptors binding ability

2)Test is a must
    nah.. its really not
    yes some of u have sex issues after deca only some dont.. but alot of compounds ilke EQ, Win, Drol, OT, mast, primo, will not shut u down completely, some people get hellacious sides from test.. like gsxxr he loves no test and i applaude him for it

plus test is very weak, those who say its the best .. are obviosuly deprived the real heavy hitters like the 19nor's and Dhts
    i always run test in my cycles kuz i ilke to have a higher sex drive than norm kuz its just fun to wake up w/ a bullet proof boner... but i only run it at 200-500mg /wk regardless of all other doses.

i would like to say i ran deca at 200-300mg/wk for 20+ weeks and i was capable of having sex when ever my woman wanted, but my libido was very low

3) oral only are BAD
    why? oral only are just like running suspensions.. in and out fast! might have some mild suppression but wats difference from 7wks of win vs 7 wks of mast?
    both are in and out fast infact win is out 6x faster and means u can start pct MUCH SOONER! and both have very lil suppression.. but they will eat ur good cholestrol up.... but wat u retain is all dependent upon ur DIET and PCT protocol

anyways if it makes sense im happy if not im sorry im dieting and nark put me on a very restictive diet ><

Blog Entries
    I have to step in now.

hey no prob i have nothing against oppinions.. but i would like to open the gate to reality for just a sec before going back to board norms Yes

1) Dont run 2 19Nor compounds in conjunction since this will give u progest issues. Are more form the dse you run then the compounds.
    this is not true as it just slightly increases the recptor binding abilities but does not mean u will get gyno, these are easily controllable w/ letro or like since letro will reduce the progest recptors binding ability

2)Test is a must
    nah.. its really not
    yes some of u have sex issues after deca only some dont.. but alot of compounds ilke EQ, Win, Drol, OT, mast, primo, will not shut u down completely, some people get hellacious sides from test.. like gsxxr he loves no test and i applaude him for it . This is true i dont like test due to the sides and dont run it in a lot of my cycle. I will run test when bulking just for the size i get from it. But i will alwas advise it to beginners. Because eveyone is deffren and responds diffrent. Just becasue i dont have sex drive problems dont mean other wont. Also as a beginner if lack of sex drive becomes a problem they dont know how to get it back.

plus test is very weak, those who say its the best .. are obviosuly deprived the real heavy hitters like the 19nor's and Dhts True
    i always run test in my cycles kuz i ilke to have a higher sex drive than norm kuz its just fun to wake up w/ a bullet proof boner... but i only run it at 200-500mg /wk regardless of all other doses. Tai is a horn dog

i would like to say i ran deca at 200-300mg/wk for 20+ weeks and i was capable of having sex when ever my woman wanted, but my libido was very low

3) oral only are BAD. 17 aa are bad. I dont like compounds that are hard on my liver.
    why? oral only are just like running suspensions.. in and out fast! might have some mild suppression but wats difference from 7wks of win vs 7 wks of mast?
    both are in and out fast infact win is out 6x faster and means u can start pct MUCH SOONER! and both have very lil suppression.. but they will eat ur good cholestrol up.... but wat u retain is all dependent upon ur DIET and PCT protocol True

anyways if it makes sense im happy if not im sorry im dieting and nark put me on a very restictive diet ><
    Tai you have a pm.

hey no prob i have nothing against oppinions.. but i would like to open the gate to reality for just a sec before going back to board norms

1) Dont run 2 19Nor compounds in conjunction since this will give u progest issues.

2)Test is a must
    nah.. its really not
    yes some of u have sex issues after deca only some dont.. but alot of compounds ilke EQ, Win, Drol, OT, mast, primo, will not shut u down completely, some people get hellacious sides from test.. like gsxxr he loves no test and i applaude him for it

plus test is very weak, those who say its the best .. are obviosuly deprived the real heavy hitters like the 19nor's and Dhts
    i always run test in my cycles kuz i ilke to have a higher sex drive than norm kuz its just fun to wake up w/ a bullet proof boner... but i only run it at 200-500mg /wk regardless of all other doses.

3) oral only are BAD
    both are in and out fast infact win is out 6x faster and means u can start pct MUCH SOONER! and both have very lil suppression.. but they will eat ur good cholestrol up.... but wat u retain is all dependent upon ur DIET and PCT protocol

Very true a lot of info on this site is taken in by the trendy do's and do nots of juicing, like test is a must, never do oral only, ect, I feel ya and completely agree. Again my opinion is based on taking the healthiest road possible while on.....for example I will run no more than 3 compounds at once, 1 oral and 2 inj at the most......people like yourself will run much much more than this, I read on one of your recent posts that your current cycle is:

current cycle
    TestE 250mg/E3D
    TrenA 660mg/ED
    Just finished halo at around 75-100mg ED waiting to get blood work done then will probably start on a small drol run to nerf appetite.
    Deca200mg/EQ300mg per week for joints
    IGF 100-120mcg ED
    GH 4iu ED

.....Not saying you are wrong for running this many compounds in fact I hope it works out how you want it to, I however would never do so or would I recomend it.....as with the question of this thread it is not wrong to run the compounds that are listed. Overkill? To me yes

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    I agree with Tai 1000%

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    I agree with Tai 1000%
    That is pushing it. It is Tai you know.

Very true a lot of info on this site is taken in by the trendy do's and do nots of juicing, like test is a must, never do oral only, ect, I feel ya and completely agree. Again my opinion is based on taking the healthiest road possible while on.....for example I will run no more than 3 compounds at once, 1 oral and 2 inj at the most......people like yourself will run much much more than this, I read on one of your recent posts that your current cycle is:

current cycle
    TestE 250mg/E3D
    TrenA 660mg/ED
    Just finished halo at around 75-100mg ED waiting to get blood work done then will probably start on a small drol run to nerf appetite.
    Deca200mg/EQ300mg per week for joints
    IGF 100-120mcg ED
    GH 4iu ED

.....Not saying you are wrong for running this many compounds in fact I hope it works out how you want it to, I however would never do so or would I recomend it.....as with the question of this thread it is not wrong to run the compounds that are listed. Overkill? To me yes
    but ur not fliping bulldozer tires, picking up atlas stones, dragging sleds or pullin chains

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    sent u a PM tai.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    That is pushing it. It is Tai you know.
    lol ok maybe not that much

Thread Information