fred7 is offline New Member

crystal in my test

Last edited by fred7; 07-03-2006 at 04:56 PM.

fred7 is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=fred7] crystal like substance formed in my test bottle can anyone tell me why this happened? thank you

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not sure on this, someone will help you soon.
    (can't you heat it up and get rid of the crystals before you inject? Is this correct or wrong? - wait for someone with more knowledge / patience )
    can check this thread out. someone had similar experience with their gear.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...light=crystals

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Heat up a pan of really hot, almost boiling water. Place the botle in there and swish it around accasionally until you can see there is no crystals in it when holding it up to a light. When you are POSITIVE the crystals are gone, let it cool down a bit and inject.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    was it homebrewed? if not dont post ugl names might have to add a solvent and heat to get the hormone back into suspension your test has crashed

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...sounds like it crashed....Vent the vial with a pin and place the vial in a pan of almost boiling water and swirl the vial..It should go back into solution...You need to find out the solvent ratios used if possible..May need to add a tad of BB if it doesn't hold...
    ..Crashing could be caused by bad solvent ratios, too high of a concentration, storage in a cold area...a variety of reasons...

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..If it's test cyp, it may take a little longer to get it back into solution...

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information