manwithin is offline Associate Member

Allergic reaction!!!!

I'm started today, I took my first shot test e 350mg and 25mg dbol . 30 mins later I break out in a rash, now I have taken test before but never taken dbol I'm thinking I'm allergic to dbol. has anyone got a rash from dbol?

Bump.... little help

dblock189 is offline Associate Member
    How does the rash look like? i can relate because i never took dbol but i took superdrol and i caught a rash. I was on test and i dont think its that. I cant be sure though

dblock

Quote Originally Posted by dblock189
    How does the rash look like? i can relate because i never took dbol but i took superdrol and i caught a rash. I was on test and i dont think its that. I cant be sure though

dblock
    Well, I now know it was the 25mg dbol. I started my cycle 2 weeks ago and after the first breakout I haven't taken a dbol pill. Now I took one today and sure enough rash all over, looks like more beneadryl for me… the rash looked like this
    http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thu..._skin_rash.jpg

Now I don’t know what I’m going to do with all these dbol pills? You want to trade dbol for your superdrol….. LOL

LOl sure...pm me jp...Thats strange i had the same rash on my forearms and it would itch like crazy just i wasnt on dbol . I was only taking two a day. I think we are just sensitive because i have a friend that takes 8 a day and hes okay...i know hes an idiot...trust me i warn him but he dont listen...

dblock

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    ....take Benadril,Allegra,Claritin what ever you can get....

LPR...dermatology.

Yea benedryl worked for me but i took it at nite cause it made me two drouwsy...good to sleep though

Quote Originally Posted by dblock189
    Yea benedryl worked for me but i took it at nite cause it made me two drouwsy...good to sleep though

Yeah does it ever... i just woke up and I'm at work....

lol...yea that happens to me...oddly enough after taking lots of clen it makes me tired and sleep when i am at work but then i go to the gym and im wired again....

dblock

bestweld is offline New Member
    I'm getting tired of seeing that face on multiple avatars.

RoidPump is offline New Member
    Hello, I started a dbol and tren cycle 7 weeks ago, after 7 days of dbol, my stomache fell apart I guess it burned the lining of my stomache and I had to stop taking it right away. I have been on tren for 7 weeks now and everytime I workout I get hives in different areas of my body, they last for about two or three hours, I am also itchy all the time. Has anyone else had this problem from tren? I can’t find anything about it being a side affect, maybe the 7 days of dbol went hard on my liver and these are symptoms of Cholestasis? I was taking 40 mg of dbol a day for 7 days only but I have not stopped the tren.

Thread Information