Ripp3D is offline Junior Member

Injection problem

I have been injecting my glutes with 500mg of test a week and 500 mg of EQ every week. I am on my 7th week and one of my glutes has kinda of a knot underneath the skin. It doesnt hurt but i can tell it is swollen by looking at it and it feels like a almost golf ball sized knot. What is going on here?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    It is probably just the oil. Happens a lot when using prop especially. I would try using more injection sites than just glutes alone man.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    need to change location,it's to mutch for your gluts,go to chests or biceps,give like a week to recover your gluts...

LPR...dermatology.

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    how do you like the test with EQ i was thinking of doing it?
    cycle experience?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    The knot is an accumalation of oil in the same spot.....if you dont start rotating sites you're in for world of pain bro.

Ok i will try the delts tomorrow, as far as the test and eq combo goes it rocks. Took awhile to kick in but it has definetetly kicked in. I ran t-bol though for the first 6 weeks at 50 mgs everyday so that gave me a boost until the test and eq kicked in.

Yea i am going to stay away from the glutes for at least a week, gonna try the delts although you can only shoot 1cc into the delts.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Well thats not true...ive shot up to 3cc's in my delt without a problem....But go ahead and try on eto start.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripp3D
    Yea i am going to stay away from the glutes for at least a week, gonna try the delts although you can only shoot 1cc into the delts.

Yeah.... if you have the Delts of a 6 year old girl............
    I shoot 3cc's 3 times a week and use my delts and glutes for those shots all the time... U need to rotate sites... a week between shots for the same site is the min..... even then I have gotten the nasty " pullback boogers" from a site....

gymrat12345 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    need to change location,it's to mutch for your gluts,go to chests or biceps,give like a week to recover your gluts...

LPR...dermatology.
    chest and biceps??? all i can say is ouch and ouch...go for quads or delts bro!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat12345
    chest and biceps??? all i can say is ouch and ouch...go for quads or delts bro!
    Naw man not at all. I think its mental for a lot of people. But when you try those two sites you will wonder why you didnt earlier. They actually may be my two favourite sites. In all honestly the "conventional" sites such as delts and glutes are hard for me to reach and hold in place while trying to do a few cc's of liquid out of a 25g. I mean I cant stay turned around for that long for glutes without getting a cramp and delts is also hard.
    Pecs and biceps are right infront of you. No twisting or turning or shooting blind. You just relax and do it. I mean I cant be 100% certain on this assumption but I would say the injection would be no more or even less painful between sites because all areas are equally covered with dermatomes. And once it is past the skin/dermatome anyways from the inital poke you will feel the same sensation through the muscle regardless of which muscle that is.

Now your palms are more sensitive area of your body and your face as well for survival reasons etc. This fact is the only thing that makes me not so sure that every other area will be the same amount of pain. Some could possibly be a little more sensitive but in my experience it hasnt been, and my knowledge of anatomy/human body I can assume the same.

Thread Information