1zach4 is offline Associate Member

New cycle ?'s (Test E/Masteron/Dbol)

Ok well i'm trying to put together a cycle that will work for my goals. I'm 190lbs at 13 or 14% BF and i'm starting a Superdrol cycle in a few days.

After my superdrol cycle i'll be starting a Test E cycle at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks and for the first 4 weeks i'm going to run Dbol (how much should I run and at what rate?) and then I was going to run Equipoise for hardness and vascularity, but i've been reading the masteron is much better for this goal, so how should I stack that with my Test E and Dbol?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Age????

about to turn 21

mrscottsdale is offline Junior Member
    your probably still a little too young, I started at 22 and my doctor told me that giving me steroids at my age was a little risky. But if i were you i would run the Dbol at 30mg ed, and for your bodyfat i would forget about the masteron , you need to be under 10% for it to work to its full potential. Use the equipoise at 100mg eod.

rake922 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrscottsdale
    your probably still a little too young, I started at 22 and my doctor told me that giving me steroids at my age was a little risky. .
    You asked the doctor for a prescription?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    What is your goals?

please fill out profile and stats.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrscottsdale
    your probably still a little too young, I started at 22 and my doctor told me that giving me steroids at my age was a little risky. But if i were you i would run the Dbol at 30mg ed, and for your bodyfat i would forget about the masteron , you need to be under 10% for it to work to its full potential. Use the equipoise at 100mg eod.
    LOL.. yea yea we heard the parrots yap away b4.. do you have any PERSONAL experience or track someone personally who has done masteron b4?????
    and even if that were true he didnt mention his BF

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

New cycles(testE,masteron,dbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    LOL.. yea yea we heard the parrots yap away b4.. do you have any PERSONAL experience or track someone personally who has done masteron b4?????
    and even if that were true he didnt mention his BF
    LOL.....you go lift.Well guy i think you are a bit young to start AAS.If you're going to do it go ahead and do the dbol for 4 weeks about 30mgs and do the testE at 500mgs a week for 10 to 12.as far as your vascularity that goes with diet...always know that AAS will help but hard work will get you to your goals.Oh by the way eq is a different story .....it is also very controversial on this board ....so in my opinion skip it for now.
    Last edited by Bigmax; 07-04-2006 at 10:52 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I shall await stats and goals. Also are you doing PCT for your superdrol, and how long after this superdrol run are you planning to wait before you begin this proposed cycle?

I'll be filling out my stats/goals soon. Yes I am running 4 weeks of PCT for my Superdrol cycle. I'll be doing Nolva 40/40/20/20.

I will probably start my Test cycle a few weeks after I finish PCT for my SD cycle.

I would like to get to around 225lbs and cut back to 210lbs after my cycle, or with another Test E and Masteron cycle since it seems to be a popular cutting stack.

What is wrong with stacking EQ and Masteron with Test E? I'm not looking to use Deca or anything like that, and I would honestly like to see more quality gains that I will keep after I finish PCT instead of bulking up and losing half of the mass afterwards. I'm looking for hardness/vascularity instead of high amounts of water retention and puffiness.

rake922 is offline Banned
    Wait 2 months before starting another cycle after PCT

2 months? Or should I just have some bloodwork done and see when my levels are back to normal? I'm getting a full set of bloodwork done thursday before I start my SD cycle and will be getting it done again 2 weeks after I finish my PCT.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1zach4
    I'll be filling out my stats/goals soon.
    Just tell us right here right now man.

Also be SURE to get blood work done after your cycles before you start a new one. Dont say Im going to start my next cycle in this amount of time. Do another cycle when you are physically and mentally ready, not when you just randomly want to.

Even if bloodwork comes back ok I would still wait a month or 2 just to allow your body to continue to produce testosterone naturally. Just because your natural test is up and running again doesnt mean its time once again to shut it down. Thats horrible and without a doubt you will be on TRT at an early age. 2 cycles a year max imo.

Thread Information