R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member

Athletes who use nolva for test increase

I have heard that out there are athletes who use for performance boost nolvadex alone not in conjunction with any ster.I know it stimulates the body to produce more test,but that little test increase it would be good for an athlete to boost his performance?If this is true,what is the detection time of nolva.Thanks....

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    This thread will cause an interesting debate

one8nine is offline Banned
    bump

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Rather than a SERM like nolva other AIs such as a-dex can probably be better for freeing up so test

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you would be better off with trib. Nolv will incress test same as trib would but to too the muscle build levels.

R69
    You guys know anyone who use just nolva with succes?People say that nolva hinder,lower the gains of steroids when used togheter,thats why i ask my self if that little endogen test produced by nolva in the body can be sensed and can produce performance boost of a athlete.

P.S.Can anyone tell me aproximatelly how much nolva lower the effects of sters?Whats your experience's on it?
    Last edited by R69; 07-05-2006 at 02:03 AM.

Othello is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by R69
    You guys know anyone who use just nolva with succes?People say that nolva hinder,lower the gains of steroids when used togheter,thats why i ask my self if that little endogen test produced by nolva in the body can be sensed and can produce performance boost of a athlete.

P.S.Can anyone tell me aproximatelly how much nolva lower the effects of sters?Whats your experience's on it?
    never heard of Nolva hindering the gains of roids...actually many recommend it be run during a cycle...I guess the root of such a statement would be in the fact that too low an estrogen level could yield negative results in the sense that some estro is necessary for proper anabolic activity to take place.

Personally, I would use Adex to boost nat test levels...or DHEA...some may think of DHEA as useless, but in my case it did help me...I dont know if it was placebo effect or what, but the results were there...increased libido etc...

now, quantitavely speaking, I doubt the test boost you get would be equivalent to some of the dosages used on cycle...so the amount of "boost" you might get could be prone to discussion....

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    you would be better off with trib. Nolv will incress test same as trib would but to too the muscle build levels.
    Absolutely correct!
    This is a good idea on paper, but the increase would be insubstantial from a bb'er or athlete’s perspective.

M.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    I wouldnt say that nolva hinders gains as much as it lowers water weight more then anything else...

P.S. I just like to say it feels good to be back on the forum ....havent talked to you guys in awhile

R69
    I have read somwhere,cant remember where,that nolva hinder gains because it have something to do with igf 1.Its true or you people never heard of anything like this?

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    that's true, it does lower igf (which means you've likely visited the profile section--hooray!), but is it a quantifiable hindrance to gains? doubt it...it helps with cholesterol as well...maybe post this in the PCT area also...cuz from what i understand, it helps in recovery, at least the studies done were on those with supressed levels i believe, so of course, there was a boost to natty levels...however, for someone with normal levels to begin with? eh, don't think so, JMO, can't back it up with any a dat dere fancy smart talk r nuttin'...interested to hear more, no time to investigate personally...

alpha

Thread Information