amature225 is offline Associate Member

acne prone.. sust blend vs. test cyp??

In the past I have only taken Test E (3 cycles) ... every time acne was a problem (during cycle, and during PCT of clomid and HCG )..

I just finished a 20 week accutane course, and my acne is almost gone completely.

For a new cycle, I heard Sust Blend250 doesn't give much acne.. In my position what would yield less acne between blend250 and test cyp. (probably about 500-600mg/week for 12 weeks of either)

any acne experiences out there would be great. Also, people who used accutane and THEN another cycle would be good to hear bout.

thanks

Logan13 is offline Banned

use prop

Quote Originally Posted by amature225
    In the past I have only taken Test E (3 cycles) ... every time acne was a problem (during cycle, and during PCT of clomid and HCG )..

I just finished a 20 week accutane course, and my acne is almost gone completely.

For a new cycle, I heard Sust Blend250 doesn't give much acne.. In my position what would yield less acne between blend250 and test cyp. (probably about 500-600mg/week for 12 weeks of either)

any acne experiences out there would be great. Also, people who used accutane and THEN another cycle would be good to hear bout.

thanks
    Test Prop would be a better choice. Having consistant blood levels, maintaining homostasis, is the best way to ward off acne during AAS use. Choose a single, short lived ester that requires regular injects, like prop. Be careful with HCG if acne prone, make sure you are using an A-1 like L-dex to control estrogen flux.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Test Prop would be a better choice. Having consistant blood levels, maintaining homostasis, is the best way to ward off acne during AAS use. Choose a single, short lived ester that requires regular injects, like prop. Be careful with HCG if acne prone, make sure you are using an A-1 like L-dex to control estrogen flux.
    very true and if you have acne problems with test e , test c will be just as bad if not worse as to both esters are very similar in affect

h4mer is offline New Member
    ive been getting acne for the last 4 years naw i was plastered across my chest arms and back not so bad on my face,ive found that no matter wat i was taking they all coused acne it takes about 3 months for the acne to explode out on me from begining of my cycle and 3 months to get rid of it by staying off it,ive tried b5(pantothenic acid)wich i bought powder form and tasted fawl ,zirol shampoo(wich carmed it down pretty good),allways take all the vitamins and for the last 6 months ive been going to the sauna and sunbed once every month just as they start breaking out and it clears them up great,i go on the sunbed for 12 min so that i peel,and the for the first time in 4 years my skin is clear,hope this helps people as ive been searching for an answer for quite a few years just remember not to over due it on sunbed as you skin will get used to it,i dont no the damage a sunbed does to your skin so i suggest you do some googling on it.

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    I got acne problem with Only Test E. I had to visit the doc because it was real bad on the back of my neck. the doc told me about this and some prescribe pills. but here is site.

http://www.clearasil.us/products/pro...umn_category=8

amature225 is offline Associate Member
    hey Logan13.. you said to be careful with HCG and to "make sure you are using an A-1 like L-dex to control estrogen flux"

is that something I can add to my HCG use to minimize acne? or something to use instead of HCG?? Any info on NOT getting acne would be great.

Also, from all the info people talked about, it seems that TEST PROP is the way to go, NO more test e or test cyp.. is that right?

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amature225

thanks
    same thing, test is test.

Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 07-05-2006 at 03:42 PM.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    same thing, test is test.
    not true in this case...well test is still test but a mix of esters causes a fluctuating blood levels..if you can keep those levels constant its better..also use a good ai like ldex because the acne could be estrogen related i think gsxxr made a thread a while ago about stable blood levels and 100mg of sust shot every day made for very constant levels...prop would also do the trick too bump for ideas on this

Effect of oral isotretinoin treatment on skin androgen receptor levels in male acneic
    Effect of oral isotretinoin treatment on skin androgen receptor levels in male acneic

i have used prop or sust or enant, same thing.
    i have suffered acne,same magnitude.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 08-14-2006 at 11:30 AM.

Two different pathogenetic mechanisms may play a role in acne and in hirsutism.

Toscano V, Balducci R, Bianchi P, Guglielmi R, Mangiantini A, Rossi FG, Colonna LM, Sciarra F.

III Endocrinology, Institute of Clinica Medica V, University La Sapienza, Rome, Italy.

OBJECTIVE: Acne is one of the most common skin disorders. Androgens are known to play an important and possibly central role. Androgens secreted from ovaries and adrenal glands (androstenedione, dehydroepiandrosterone and its sulphate, testosterone) and target tissue-produced androgens (testosterone and its 5 alpha-reduced metabolite, dihydrotestosterone) have been implicated. Although the sebaceous gland and the hair follicle form a single morphological entity, the pilosebaceous unit, acne and hirsutism do not always appear concomitantly, thus leading to the supposition that these two structures may have different degrees of sensitivity to similar androgenic stimulation. DESIGN AND PATIENTS: To determine whether acne and hirsutism are the clinical expression of a different androgen metabolism at target tissue levels we studied 90 randomly selected patients who came to our Out-patient Department for diagnosis and treatment during the last 2 years with isolated acne of mild to severe degree and 52 patients with idiopathic hirsutism without acne or history of acne. Twenty-four women without acne or hirsutism and without a history of endocrine disease were studied as controls. MEASUREMENTS: In both groups of patients, plasma levels of sex hormone binding globulin, of dihydrotestosterone, and of 3 alpha-androstanediol and of its glucuronide were evaluated. In all patients the percentage of free testosterone and the testosterone/sex hormone binding globulin ratio were also calculated. RESULTS: Patients with acne and those with isolated hirsutism showed significantly decreased sex hormone binding globulin plasma levels. The values of the percentage free testosterone and those of the testosterone/sex hormone binding globulin ratio were, on the contrary, higher with respect to the controls, although there were no statistically significant differences between the two groups. Significantly increased plasma levels of dihydrotestosterone with respect to the controls were observed in patients with acne or in those with hirsutism. However, while all patients with hirsutism showed increased plasma values of 3 alpha-androstanediol and its glucuronide, all patients with acne showed plasma levels within the normal range, independently of the precursor plasma levels. CONCLUSIONS: Our results demonstrate that dihydrotestosterone is further reduced to 3 alpha-androstanediol and its glucuronide only in hirsute patients but not in acne patients. These results suggest that dihydrotestosterone may undergo different metabolic pathways at skin levels and support the hypothesis that the two clinical manifestations may be the expression of the different metabolic fate of dihydrotestosterone itself. Moreover, our results demonstrate that 3 alpha-androstanediol and its glucuronide cannot be used as plasma markers of target-tissue produced androgens in all hyperandrogenic conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo

i have used sust or enant same thing.
    i have suffered acne,same magnitude .

same number of pimples ! ................lol................

Thread Information