need2bhuge is offline Junior Member

Sust amps to vial?

Hey guys, I am getting in 50 amps of sust. WHEN I start mycle I will be doing 125mgs/day + a few other goodies. Can I empty all my amps into a sterile vial or will this cause damage to the drug?

Also I have 10 amps of omnidren 250...would it be okay to put those in with the sust, or should I just get rid of them? Thanks

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Wash your hand FIRST,(also use latex gloves if you can)then clean all with alcohol and transfer to a steril vial using a proper technics.....imo you can do it...

LPR...dermatology.

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    should be ok!!

Just bumpin....any idea on mixing the omni in??

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Why do you wont to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Why do you wont to do that?
    Do you mean why do I want to mix the omni in or why do I want to put the amps into a vial??

I want to put the amps into the vial because then I wouldn't have to store an open vial in my fridge everyday, seeing that I will be doing 1/2cc everyday.

If you want to know about the omni, I was just curious because I had 10 left over amps just sitting around. If I'm correct there is only 1 ester that is different in the two and some claim that there is one brand of omni that is that same as sust. I was just curious if it would be ok or if I should just get rid of the omni. Thanks

one8nine is offline Banned
    go for it sus is already a blend i dont see how it would hurt blending it differently and if you do it in the sterile vial make sure you poke another needle in there to release the new preasure that youre adding, i have done the amps to vials thing before and i didnt vent and my rubber stopper flew off and i lost about 150 dollars of gear to a spot on my bed

one8nine is offline Banned
    isnt omni 50mg prop, and 200 enth? and sus doesnt have enth but it does have cyp and deconate which are both very long anyway. i cant see it hurting if you are already blending

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    You can mix them asl long as you ceel the dose even throw the cycle. As for putting the amps into a vial. I dont see the point. Just per load one the day before. So when you crack open an amp load 2 syringes. You dont need to put it per load in the fridge.

This way your ready to shoot the next day.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I think you would be better off just preloading a half dozen or so of syringes at a time instead of trying to move it into a vial. I preload my syringes 2 weeks in advance. The less you have to mess with the stuff, the less chance of it becoming contaminated. JMO.

Why the hell didn't I ever think of preloading them before I guess I get the "Hey Moron" for the day Good point guys...thanks for clueing me in!

alltherage is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by need2bhuge
    Hey guys, I am getting in 50 amps of sust. WHEN I start mycle I will be doing 125mgs/day + a few other goodies. Can I empty all my amps into a sterile vial or will this cause damage to the drug?

Also I have 10 amps of omnidren 250...would it be okay to put those in with the sust, or should I just get rid of them? Thanks
    First of all, listen to the guy who said he didn't let the pressure out and lost his shit, this almost happened to me, but luckily I caught it in time. First time I ever did winny and an 18.5 drawer, I put about 2cc's of air in, then when I put the needle in to draw, the shit just went bam and almost 3cc's in a second, luckily the top didn't blow, pure luck involved. For your idea no offence but it sounds retarded. First of all, doing it every day is stupid, every second day doing a whole vial will give you just as good results, most idiots inject sust once a week. 2nd, Omni 250 I heard is exactly the same as sust 250 now, I heard that from a few different sites, it used to be different but apparantly it's the same. Even if not people tell me omni 250's are the shit, as in the best. Even if you did .5 ml's or sust, why wouldn't you just put the rest in another needle? The best thing to store juice in is a STERILE needle, so suck up .5 in one and .5 in another, but again,every 2nd day is the best way to do sust, your just going to do twice as many injections which makes no sense to me. Even then I'd rather have to open a amp every 2nd day then every day or 50 at a time. Make sure you file the shit good, I had my first amp break on me, the best way is grab the amp in a towel, than take a bic pen cap and snap it off, you have to file it good though, and get a metal file, using a nail file won't help you much, it works but not really. Plus I think omni's come with a metal file. Take my advice, I used to think you did sust once a week then I read on here it's a waste if your not doing it every 2nd day, but every day at 125 mg, is stupid.

The reason I was going to do it everyday is because I will be doing tren ace at 75-85mgs everyday...so I figured that I would take full advantage of the prop in the sust by shooting it everyday, giving me a very consistent blood level. My cycle is to look like this:

weeks 1-15 sust 125mgs/day
    weeks 1-12 tren ace 75-85 mgs/day
    weeks 1-6 dbol 45 mgs/day
    weeks 1-15 letro .25 mgs/day
    weeks 15-19 tamox 20mgs/day
    weeks 15-19 days 1-4 clomid 280mgs/day, days 5-15 clomid 140mgs/day and so on...

Does this look ok?

Thread Information