Thread: first cycle

lanky is offline Associate Member

first cycle

20 yrs old
    193 lbs
    6'2"
    not sure about bodyfat but if i had to guess id say under 15%
    lifting for over 4 years
    diet is in check at around 4000 calories/day with ample carbs and 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight

never done a cycle before but have been reading a lot on this site and just recently became a member

wanted to run a cycle with either SD or halodrol but the more i read the more it seems they are much more taxing on the liver and not the best option

after much research it seems that my first cycle should be something like this:

test-e
    500mgs/week

deca or eq?
    both would be at 400mgs/week (a little bit over the effective dose of 2mgs/lb of bodyweight)

hcg
    500iu a day

nolvadex
    20mgs/day

Questions:

1. how long i should run my first cycle for, would a 6-10 week cycle be sufficient or should i just jump straight into a 12 week?and if only for 6-10 weeks than i could get rid of the hcg?

2. i am prone to acne, but not to baldness, what would be the best way to steer clear of the acne (if there is even a way)

3. which would be better for the cycle deca or eq?

4. would it be a good idea to include letrozole ?

2.minutes is offline Member
    i dont think the guys here will advise u on using AAS ur still 20 u can do lotsa of works without touching any AAS

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    A little scant on research Lanky. And with that join date, you need to put in some more time before jumping in.

Test E 500mgs for 12wks

Study for a few months to learn about sides, AI's, natty, Serms, inj protocol, Stickys, maintaining sterile environments, blood work, anti-DHT shampoo for skin (acne) & scalp, PCT, etc.

When you can speak coherently and at length on all of the above you'll almost be ready.

M.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Have to agree with magic bro...you need to build a better foundation ...you're not even 200 pounds yet which tells me you can fill out that tall frame natty first then you can move on.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    yes, magic did say it best...personally, i don't there's anything wrong with someone wanting to get a head start, and as long as you have all the PROPER information, which you should be able to get by reading all the profile and educational threads here, you'll be able to get started. but again, don't forget, we have a kickass training and diet forum here. spend equal time in all areas, BEFORE you start.

i was 6'2", 190 the summer before my junior year, and like you, had been working out awhile (since age 12)...that summer, ran 500mg/week of test for about 8 weeks...started two-a-days in August at nearly 220...i don't think there's a magic weight you should be before you do you first cycle, or age for that matter, as long as you feel you're ready, and let's face it, you're definitely not. so kick it around these forums awhile, don't post, just read...you'll know when you're really ready...good luck

alpha

chest6 is offline Banned
    6'2" 193 around 15%? Not even close to ready. Get some more natural growing under your base. Hit 235-240 around 15% and you'll be closer to being ready.

R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member
    magic 32 - there is an anti dht shampoo?im living in this country,never find what i need and no credit cards for me to order on inet.Damn....

Bench Machine is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    6'2" 193 around 15%? Not even close to ready. Get some more natural growing under your base. Hit 235-240 around 15% and you'll be closer to being ready.
    Ditto

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    A little scant on research Lanky. And with that join date, you need to put in some more time before jumping in.

Test E 500mgs for 12wks

Study for a few months to learn about sides, AI's, natty, Serms, inj protocol, Stickys, maintaining sterile environments, blood work, anti-DHT shampoo for skin (acne) & scalp, PCT, etc.

When you can speak coherently and at length on all of the above you'll almost be ready.

M.

Agree...100% wait more time if you can,....if not, do more search.

LPR...dermatology.

lanky is offline Associate Member
    im definatley not ready to jump in to aas ill be the first to agree because i cant speak at length about the things u mentioned magic, but everybody is always saying too young too young

i know everybody reaches full maturity at a different age but what is an ok age to start?

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    don't think anyone can answer that, well, i'm sure they will, but there are, as with everything, more factors involved than simply age. optimally, most will say "once you've reached your natural peak"...when is that? dude, i have no clue, that's why i wouldn't base it on your age...from what's been given to you now, you should have a better understanding i think...go more with "how long have i been working out naturally, and dieting correctly?" if you have a few years under your belt, and you're over 18, IMO, yes JMO, i'd knock out a good 10 weeker of enanthate , 500mg/wk...once more, JJJJJJJMMMMMMOOOOO.

Thread Information