yaboytp is offline New Member

Dose Suggestions Please 1st Time User

First let me tell you a little about myself, im 20, 5'8 165 lbs, worked out a little over 1 year 5 days a week, I would like to put on some weight and dont mind gaining fast. Please let me know what you suggest. Thanks

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    For a 19 year old ...I suggest you train and eat big for another 4 to 5 years....you're too young to do AAS.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    hehe, when will they learn to just LIE about their age???

first check your diet, and then your training...it's good that you've hit the gym drug free for awhile, you're on the right path...but maybe your diet's a little off...if you get that in check, and give it another year in the gym, then maybe you'll be alot closer to your natural peak???

i know this somewhat contradicts the advice i just gave in another thread, but this guy doesn't sound as dead set as the other, and i'll reiterate, at that age, we all did whatever the f**k we wanted...just remember that they will to, but i never had access to this kind of info, so it's best to help some...

but Yabo, seriously, if you decide you just can't wait, please just take some time to read the educational threads and the profiles forum...you'll likely have all the answers you need for now...

alpha

hippie1171 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    For a 19 year old ...I suggest you train and eat big for another 4 to 5 years....you're too young to do AAS.
    You're thread is vague. We'd need a cycle to critique.You should eat some meat and potatoes for the next couple of years then hit us back up. Your test levels are already raging naturally.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    At least he didn't say.."I want to be more muscular but I dont want to look like Arnold"

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by yaboytp
    First let me tell you a little about myself, im 20, 5'8 165 lbs, worked out a little over 1 year 5 days a week, I would like to put on some weight and dont mind gaining fast. Please let me know what you suggest. Thanks
    Not long enough IMHO. 3-5 years is a proper base.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    They are right that you should wait. If your going to plow ahead anyway do a 12 weeker of test e 500 mgs shot 250 2x/week followed by proper pct. That being said you need to go to the diet section and do your homework first.

yaboytp is offline New Member
    thanks guys, not lien about my age, had it as 19, decided to put 20 since i'll be turning 20 7/11.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Well bro..we appreciate the honesty....I will help you with anything as far as training and diet and supplementation.But as far as the AAS....wait a few years.

chest6 is offline Banned
    training seriously for a year is not even close to enough time. You need to be experienced in training with a proper routine and diet AND be of age before you even consider it. 165lbs? You have plenty of time left to grow naturally..

Thread Information