Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Headaches and calf cramps from Dbol?

Day 3 of 40mg Dbol (naps) and I am having BAD headaches (back of my head above my neck) occasionally and calf cramps are bothersome. This is probably from the Dbol correct?

What have those of you that had these sides, done to ehlp with them?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Have you checked your blood pressure?

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    more then likely it is ur bp have it checked and watch ur soduim intake it should start to level out.i woukld also lower the dosage to 30 mg just to be safe

BP hasnt been checked yet but I dont feel like its high. We'll see I have a doc appt soon

Sounds like Bp and dehydration to me... just a thought

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya sounds like bp to me also. try to drink more then you are. but ya see how the docs visit goes.

RA
    Go down to the local rite aid and check it. It will take 5 minutes. Also as stated above, hows your sodium intake?

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    but those machines are very in acurate so do it 3 times and take an average but still see the doc

RA
    Your blood pressure is naturally higher at the doctors office. Thats why I suggested doing it yourself.

ya you can get the kit for not much money like 30-50bucks

Sodium is in check as usual.

I really dont "feel" (Like I usually have when i have high BP) that my BP is high but I will check it and planned to.

I had a BP monitor that broke

thats weird how you say you dont feel like you have a high bp. i can never tell when thats up or down myself. my hr and temp yes i can but bp, never.

RA
    I can tell when mine is up, I get headaches..

well thats one way to tell but ive had my bp checked and be really high when i was feeling completly normal.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I can tell when mine is up, I get headaches..

lol, no seriously, I swaet more and get flushed in the face. I never got headaches really. and also, I take CQ10 and garlic for my BP while on cycle.

Pete789 is offline Associate Member
    Magesium for cramps- I also use 'Astrix' -a type of aspro especally for blood pressure.
    Pete

hippie1171 is offline Junior Member
    I'm doing 40mg of dbol ED also, but im doing inj's. I'm on day 8 with no side effects besides inj. site soreness for about the first four days. However, my sodium intake is balanced along with proper hydration. Are you taking anything else? Other compounds? Anti-e's?

ldex .5mg ed

b6 / multi

test 750

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Guy you said you would check it last week...remember coming on and saying that you were tired and you didntt know why you felt like that??Bro check you BP and RBC.

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Day 3 of 40mg Dbol (naps) and I am having BAD headaches (back of my head above my neck) occasionally and calf cramps are bothersome. This is probably from the Dbol correct?

What have those of you that had these sides, done to ehlp with them?
    I had the exact same symptoms on tbol (not dbol) at 70mg/ED...I chose to stick it out a few days more...headaches went away but calf cramps came and went. I always seemed to get them in the middle of the night; I'd wake with painful cramps that lasted 30 seconds and in the morning it felt very sore.

As for the headaches, I've never done dbol but I've heard they are common. If it persists either lower the dosage or stop the cycle. Its hard to continue a cycle and make gains when plagued with daily headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Guy you said you would check it last week...remember coming on and saying that you were tired and you didntt know why you felt like that??Bro check you BP and RBC.

They changed my fukin appt cause of the holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I had the exact same symptoms on tbol (not dbol ) at 70mg/ED...I chose to stick it out a few days more...headaches went away but calf cramps came and went. I always seemed to get them in the middle of the night; I'd wake with painful cramps that lasted 30 seconds and in the morning it felt very sore.

As for the headaches, I've never done dbol but I've heard they are common. If it persists either lower the dosage or stop the cycle. Its hard to continue a cycle and make gains when plagued with daily headaches.

I wont stop but I might lower to 30mg. They suck I have one right now and I gotta squat.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    im on dbol right now, and the calf cramps are the worst. i used it for my first cycle 2 years ago, and had the same thing then. even walking the dog, on flat ground, after 5 minutes i have to keep stopping as my calfs are on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    im on dbol right now, and the calf cramps are the worst. i used it for my first cycle 2 years ago, and had the same thing then. even walking the dog, on flat ground, after 5 minutes i have to keep stopping as my calfs are on fire

When I get home from work I have to elevate them to make it lessesn

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    dbol gave me horrible headaches the first 3 or 4 days i ran it.. it also made my legs hurt extremely bad sometimes.. dunno why.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    i get dbol headaches the first week usually. my bp also goes up abit, indicated by small amounts of blood that appear when i blow my nose. aspirin helps me with the headaches.

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    wow sound like if i had as many problems w/ aas as you scull i would consider not doing it, maybe try test alone or stack in some igf-lr3??? it just seems everything you try you have a problem w/???

Quote Originally Posted by monstermasss
    wow sound like if i had as many problems w/ aas as you scull i would consider not doing it, maybe try test alone or stack in some igf-lr3??? it just seems everything you try you have a problem w/???

Eh, I'll live.

Actually where it hurts is actually the region of my cerebellum, and pains like this coul dbe a sign of high blood pressure or a cerrebellur hemorage. AWSOME!!!

Hemorrhagic bleeding or cerebellar hemorrhage

* The cerebellum is the part of the brain located on the lower backside of the skull (just above the neck). The cerebellum plays a major role in maintaining balance. Cerebellar Hemorrhage occurs when bleeding takes place in the cerebellum, usually from a stroke.

* Headaches in lower back of skull
    * Vomiting
    * Balance problems with walking
    * Dizziness
    * Vertigo ("spinning sensation")
    * Double Vision
    * Closed eyelid
    * Rapid eye movements
    * Speaking difficulties
    * Swallowing difficulties

* High Blood Pressure ???
    * Heavy alcohol Consumption
    * Cocaine
    * Arteriovenous malformations
    * Brain Aneurysm
    * Blood thinners such as Coumadin

* CT scan for most cases
    * MRI in unusual cases
    * Angiography (dye injected and X-Rays taken) to look for Brain Aneurysms if suspected

* Of elevated blood pressure -- cautiously -- once Cerebellar Hemorrhage has occurred (done in hospital by a physician)
    * Neurosurgical evaluation to consider removal of hemorrhage (blood clot) in brain
    * Mannitol or similar agent to lower the pressure in the brain

* If bleeding compresses the brainstem, confusion, Coma, and even death may occur.

* Seek immediate emergency medical treatment. This condition can lead to permanent disability and death.

* The most common cause is poorly controlled High Blood Pressure (Hypertension). It is important to take blood pressure medications as prescribed, and to have your blood pressure followed carefully by you and your physician.

* Cerebral hemorrhage
    * Brain Tumor
    * Brain Aneurysm

* Warning

- Do not take aspirin or other blood thinner for this condition. It will make it much worse.

Might not even be this but still kinda scary. Hope Im ok, damn.
    ANd I have taken 6 aspirin since yesterday. Im goin to the ****in ER if they dont see me tomorrow.

If I dont post anymore y'all know what happened lol.

aspirin has made it feel better though so maybe Im paranoid.....

Othello is offline Member
    Headaches and cramps as well as "backpumps" are some of the sides to expect from dbol although naps are reputed to have the lowest of all sides...well I deal with headaches the old fashioned way...i pop 2 panadols and thats it...as t cramps, eat lots of bananas (potassium)...make sure you drink a lot of water as well...even with these measures I still get them...I just wait till they subsidise and continue my workout (this sometimes causes me very frequent stops during my work out but I will not skip a session at the gym, especially when I am on juice...) eventually u dont feel the cramps/pumps any more....or it takes longer to feel them anyways...

relax man...no need to be extra paranoic...itll add up to yr stress...its good to be health concious but never over do it...when in doubt, have yrself examined...if tests say u r ok, then u r...

Quote Originally Posted by bd50
    i get dbol headaches the first week usually. my bp also goes up abit, indicated by small amounts of blood that appear when i blow my nose. aspirin helps me with the headaches.
    ah yes i noticed that this time around, in the first 7-14 days i had little bits of blood when i blew my nose. never thought anything of it until now

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    i had a few bloody noses myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    ah yes i noticed that this time around, in the first 7-14 days i had little bits of blood when i blew my nose. never thought anything of it until now

I also have this. Same thing.

anyone elses cardiovascular endurance take a huge hit when running dbol ? or am i just unfit right now lol?

Its supposed to increase cardiovascular energy supposedly

Well to my surpise

BP: 151/84

Had to be reffered to get blood drawn to some other place that scheduled me for monday (damnit!).

155 / 84 just now. It went up high before but no thtis high. SHould go away eventually I hope.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information