jdkid is offline New Member

Unhappy need advice before starting dbol test deca

Hoping for some advice on first cycle. I got some gear before doing my research (stupid I know) and now I am wondering if I have enough test-e to do a workable cycle without terrible side effects. This is what I have.

150 10mg D-bol tabs
    1 test-e 200mg 10ml vial
    2 deca 300mg 10ml vials
    nolva and clomid
    tribulus

My source was going to have me run 600mg deca/week
    30mg/d-bol/day for 6 weeks with tribulus the whole time.

after doing a little research I realized that this will not work. I have read that you cannot run deca without the test but I dont think I have enough test. Can you guys advise any cycle that will work for what I have. I have been working out for 8 years(3 years steady). 27yrs old. 167lbs. 5'9"

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    You gotta get more test man. No way around it imo. Even if you run a TRT with test at say 250mg per week you would need more. Nothing you can do, and with your very first cycle Im not gonna recommend you use deca at 600mg per week and a TRT dose of Enth.

jdkid is offline New Member
    Thanks for a quick reply bro. So if I get more test and run 400mg /week , what would you suggest for the deca ? Maybe 300mg/week? And can I get away with 9 weeks on the deca and 10 on the test?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    As Bino said, you need more test! I would recomend Test E @ 500mgs/week for 12 weeks. Skip the deca for the first cycle so you understand how your body reacts to just one compound first.
    What are your goals for this cycle?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    If you are DEAD set on running deca , I would run the test for TWO weeks longer than the deca and since Test E takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks to fully kick in, I would go no less than 12 weeks but...JMHO

Thread Information