geardup is offline Associate Member

QuickQuestion About Clen!

Ive been reading all over the board and still havent quite found the thread im looking for. from what ive read i see you can run clen for 6-8 weeks if you run benadryl with it weeks 3 and 6?
    What dose of benadryl would you take and for how long. Also would you keep your dose for clen the same at 120-140mcg max? i find even after two weeks my body is immune to the 140mcg. no more shakes or anything barely get a buzz. Should the doses be altered if taken longer? and if so how much should be taken? Thanks

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know about the benadryl as i have not run it...but after you reach 120-140mcg you need to keep that dosage steady till you drop it

Does it lose its effect as yor body becomes immune to it? or is it still as effective just lose the buzz you get from them when u first start

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geardup
    Does it lose its effect as yor body becomes immune to it? or is it still as effective just lose the buzz you get from them when u first start
    at 120-140 mcg's you should still be feeling it bro...but like anything your body will get used to it over time

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    50-100mgs of benedryl..personally if it doesnt work for you after two weeks then run it 2wks on 2 wks off until you get the desired result.

is the benadryl just taken for one day? or for a full week? wat side effects is the benadryl ideally suppose to subside?

Njectable is offline Member
    ya like roid said see how the benadryl works but i personally would the benadryl did nothing, after 2 weeks i seen the results and sides start to taper so i dropped the benadryl and i'm not running it 2weeks on 2weeks off, u never know it might work for u, but it didn't work for me.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by geardup
    is the benadryl just taken for one day? or for a full week? wat side effects is the benadryl ideally suppose to subside?

Its taken for a week and its supposed to refresh your receptors. Personally it didn't do anything for me.

Does it lose its effectivness once the side effects subside? like on over two weeks of dosing do you need to up yoour dose? does you body become immune and does it lose its fat burning effectiveness

DutchCowboy is offline Associate Member
    thats why it needs to be cycled

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    hmm, took me five seconds...

Anabolic Review Profile: Clenbuterol

Thread Information