toothpick is offline Junior Member

Prop twice a week in a cycle...

worth it ? or waste of juice...

was talkin to a guy in the gym and he says he runs it with eq... 100 mgs of prop and 300 mgs of eq twice a week on tues and fridays...

i would think he is wasting the prop no ? as it is best to take at least EOD ?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Well not really...its best to take everyday...IMO....but he can get away with it...however i would take more test while on eq.

Everyday or Every Other Day, but always preferably ED. And you would want to run at least 450mg's per week. And your buddy who you talk to in the gym needs to join the board as well to do some research.

toothpick is offline Junior Member
    lol.. he def isnt my buddy... but I was telling him the same thing... you want to keep the levels as even as possibly throw out the week... i dunno he swears he makes good off of this cycle... if i see gains... I am callin his bluff... unless he is one of those freaks that just looks at juice and blows up...

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toothpick
    lol.. he def isnt my buddy... but I was telling him the same thing... you want to keep the levels as even as possibly throw out the week... i dunno he swears he makes good off of this cycle... if i see gains... I am callin his bluff... unless he is one of those freaks that just looks at juice and blows up...

yea one of my friends actually shoots 1cc of sustanon every 6 days, for 8 weeks on 6 weeks off, and always gains.. i have another one that takes 300mg of prop a week and 225mg of tren a week.. and he gains nicely too.. some people just respond well.

genetics, arent they a bitch....Ones fortune is anothers peril...A cryin shame if you ask me.

judge_dread is offline Member
    He uses Prop more for keeping libido in a good level, at least that is what this dosage protocol shows..

Thread Information