MuscleHeadz is offline New Member

Abu Reihan Iran Enanthate

I have to admit this test is one of the most worst test for water retention... I have tried many different kinds of test from mexican to european to UG but this product will make u blow up like a balloon, not necessarily the result I was going for.... especially at 1.5 g a week and i have done close to 2g in the past but never like this... I have always know enanthate will make u bloated but jesus never had this effect... I had to drop it like its hot and switch to suspension and prop... just wanted to put my 2 cents in..

Othello is offline Member
    Strange... as far as I know, Test E is test E wether it comes from China or from Timbuctu...
    were u running anything alongside it???
    what about anti e's???
    what about your diet??? I'm thinking too much sodium--> this can cause H2O retention as well

BigMaus is offline Junior Member
    Abu's work great for me....but remember, test-results indicate it is underdosed...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigMaus
    Abu's work great for me....but remember, test-results indicate it is underdosed...!!!
    if it was underdosed, then he would not be taking the 1.5 he thinks he is doing...therefore less reason for the bloat IMO...

maybe the guy who sold'em to u sold u smthng else as if they were Test???

BigMaus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Othello
    if it was underdosed, then he would not be taking the 1.5 he thinks he is doing...therefore less reason for the bloat IMO...

maybe the guy who sold'em to u sold u smthng else as if they were Test???
    I know what you mean, but it was just for his info, so he knows abu's arent all that great!
    I dont think abu's make you bloat more than any other test e for that mather.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMaus
    I know what you mean, but it was just for his info, so he knows abu's arent all that great!
    I dont think abu's make you bloat more than any other test e for that mather.
    exactly man...test e is same wherever...the dosage might differ from producer to producer though thats why i like to stick to companies who are reulated by standards...

just hope he didn't get some estrogen based compound instead of test

Thread Information