Thread: Hrt

Vegas67 is offline Member

Hrt

Guys, I have been cycling on and off for close to 20 years with a good 5 to 12 months between cycles. I have learned alot along the way and have decided to switch to a Hormone replacement therapy regiment instead of cycling...which seems to be hindering my personal life with the highs and the lows...I am sure you can relate. I an consulting with a few docs but am not convinced that they know any more than me and the HRT clinics that I have contacted seem more sales oriented and "consult" with a PHD for advice. The question I ask is what is the dose for natural replacement plus a little more for muscle,weekly, and what ester would you guys choose? Thanks.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    Guys, I have been cycling on and off for close to 20 years with a good 5 to 12 months between cycles. I have learned alot along the way and have decided to switch to a Hormone replacement therapy regiment instead of cycling...which seems to be hindering my personal life with the highs and the lows...I am sure you can relate. I an consulting with a few docs but am not convinced that they know any more than me and the HRT clinics that I have contacted seem more sales oriented and "consult" with a PHD for advice. The question I ask is what is the dose for natural replacement plus a little more for muscle,weekly, and what ester would you guys choose? Thanks.

I'm in the same boat as you Vegas, while I do intend to go with a traditional HRT but cycle on and off of higher doses for periods. For my dollar, I would(and here shortly will)go with Cyp or E, dosed in the 125 to 200mg range for my "traditional" HRT.

That much? I was told 50 to 100 for natural replacement...50 seemed low though...would you do something weekly or every other week?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I would go weekly-As for dose remember your body produces around 50mg/wk naturally, wipe that out and replace it with test cyp and you have to calculate ester weight in, so if you take 100mg of Test cyp you only get 68mg of actual test, just a touch over average. Since I not only want to replace but get enough for subtle gains I up it to say 125/wk, if this does not give me the desired results of well being and continued increases(mild at best)then I will up it a touch until I feel the way I desire, no more than 200 mgs/wk though.

Thanks, I will start with 125mg weekly....forgot about the ester weight.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    before you swear off HRT docs, head over to Mesomorphosis.com

hit the HRT forum, and talk to Swale...his a doc sure, but his approach is from OUR perspective...he's one of us

hope he can help...

Will do.

Thread Information