Thread: Question

Big Daddi is offline New Member

Question

I currently weigh 240 pounds which for me is about 25-30 pounds heavier than I want to be. I want to loose weight and get more definition throughout. For the past three weeks I have changed my eating habits and have started working out 5 times a week (2 aerobic, 3 weights). I plan on starting this cycle and just wanted to check with ya'll and see if it is the best for what I am trying to achieve.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Big Daddi; 07-06-2006 at 01:41 PM.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

question

Guy how long have you been training????....stick to diet and cardio if you want to lose fat...yyou dont need AAS for that.Oh by the way get rid of that link ....FAST
    Last edited by Bigmax; 07-06-2006 at 01:08 PM.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    You might want to delete that link or your minutes are numbered.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Big- hit edit and delete your link. If you do it before the mods you
    won't get banned.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    YES, PLEASE edit the website out of you post ASAP it is against the rules and may get you banned.
    I would not do that cycle anyway, but that is JMHO

Sorry

Here is the new attachment.

I have been working out off and on for 10 years. I trained with a professional body builder for 2 of those years and he was outstanding. I know what needs to be done, just wanting to know if these things would help out.
    Attached Files Attached Files

What are your stats?? Age, height, BF% GOALS for this cycle, food intake, training routine, previous cycle experience, and PCT protocol for this cycle.

I would not run Deca this way or without Test, but again JMHO

28 years old, BFP is 24%, Diet consists of high protein low fat meals (5-6 per day), workout is similar to what is recommended on this site.

Why not deca with this combo? I am looking to loose weight and lower my BFP while maintaining muscle mass. Not worried about bulk, just lean muscle mass.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddi
    28 years old, BFP is 24%, Diet consists of high protein low fat meals (5-6 per day), workout is similar to what is recommended on this site.

Why not deca with this combo? I am looking to loose weight and lower my BFP while maintaining muscle mass. Not worried about bulk, just lean muscle mass.
    1. Best to get your bodyfat down well below 20% BEFORE starting an AAS cycle due to higher levels of Estrogen.

2. Deca will shut you down hard, Some people suffer from Deca Dick, meaning your will not be able to get hard, Therefore always good to use Test when runnning Deca.

3. If this will be your first cycle, it is best to run JUST a single ester TEST only so that you learn how your body reacts to it, then you can build off that knowledge and add to future cycles.
    If you use multiple compounds without experience with them, you will not know what is causing you side effects or gains.

4. With your BF%, I would concentrate on diet and training for a while until you are at least down to 15%BF You can use the Clen to help burn fat, but nothing will help unless yoru diet is right on, including AAS

AAS by themselves do NOT burn fat.

Look in the diet forum and post your diet to get some pointers there. There are also cutting diets there that will be of great help BEFORE you start AAS

Hope this helps

Thread Information