speedoking is offline New Member

Test C and????????????

Would be bad to run test C and whinny for a firstcycle I would like to put mass on but i would also like to loose some fat,I have test c and d bol but Iam a big guy already at 6'1 290 and not much fat already. let me know thanks

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    6'1" 290, not much fat, eh? not doubtin' ya bro, just, wow, that's pretty friggin' amazing...just out of curiosity, what is "not much", % wise? and your other stats may help out (training, diet, age, all that history shit)...

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats, cycle experience,age?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    lay out your cycle plan too. Dbol and winny, kinda counter productive. THe dbol is gonna be a lot of water weight and I wouldn't run winny more than 6 weeks at the end.

hmm, just read your other post, and, well, uhh, 20% is pretty high....not Oprah-ish, but not that good...

anyhow, first cycle, IMO, just go with the cyp, 500mg/wk, maybe 12 wk min. you got your ancillaries and pct now don't you? would hate to think you hauled off and forgot the most important part

oh, guess i should have said this first, but i know you got it, so you're gonna use it, however, please consider posting your diet in the diet forum, let the good bros in there help you construct a solid plan, one that would, IN FACT, help you shed some fat, ready? WITHOUT steroids ...omg, that's right, i went there...

My sats are 6'1 290, yes I have got clomid and nolva and will be FOR SURE taking both I will also be on a very clean diet, if Iam going to do my first cycle I WILL not slack,so it seems to mee I should just use the Test C at 500mg a week for 10 to 12 weeks.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Test C or E is fine at 500mgs/week shot in two doses of 250 every 3.5 days.

PCT for Test C starts 18 days after last inject
    PCT for Test E starts 14 days after last inject

You shoudl definetly try to get your bodyfat down as mch as possible BEFORE starting the AAS, it will me a great benifit to you

yeah, i don't usually waste time trying to talk guys outta the sauce anymore...so yes, start with 10mg/day of nolva, go up 10mg as needed (assess your sides, bloat, gyno, etc.)...personally, i use it pct, but try the clomid, see if you have any sides from it (check edu. threads for proper dosing)...

still...please go to the diet forum...even though i won't talk you out of using, i WILL never stop bugging you about your diet bro...there is a night and day difference in gains when you've nailed it...just post it up, and don't worry, they'll be gentle (or someone will eventually )

U guys rock, Thanks so much And bug me any time you want I thank I can take it!!!I thank!!

Thread Information