Thread: sustanon

2006baseball15 is offline New Member

sustanon

well im a beginner and i've heard that sustanon * is pretty good. i was just wanting to hear what others thought about it and see if there was any other recommendations

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    WELCOME TO AR

Sust is OK, but I wouldnt' recomend it for a first go around. Too many esters to deal with.

Stick to a single ester test ONLY for the first one. more info on that after you give us your complete stats
    AGE, height, weight, BF%, food intake, training exp. PCT knowledge, GOALS for doing AAS

that will help us help you out

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    WELCOME! Sman is right, most will suggest to you that a single ester steroid would be better to run for a first cycle. You need to understand a lot and know how to use sust for it to work properly and to avoid side effects. I personally have not ran a single ester steroid before, the only test I've ran is sust. I love it, it works just how I want it to. However, my first time around I didn't know everything I needed to and it reflected my cycle. research research research and don't rush into ANYTHING

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    do you already have it? the sust. i mean....

Outlaw** is offline Associate Member
    WELCOME! Sman is right, most will suggest to you that a single ester steroid would be better to run for a first cycle. You need to understand a lot and know how to use sust for it to work properly and to avoid side effects. I personally have not ran a single ester steroid before, the only test I've ran is sust. I love it, it works just how I want it to. However, my first time around I didn't know everything I needed to and it reflected my cycle. research research research and don't rush into ANYTHING

how do you run sust. i was planning on running it every two days with tren a and eq and t400. im guessing youre going eod?

END-RAGE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw**

how do you run sust. i was planning on running it every two days with tren a and eq and t400. im guessing youre going eod?
    did u just hyjack the thread bro?

TheSentinal is offline Member
    I am running Sus for my first cycle, however I am 43 and have been lifting seriously for 20 years now. I can tell you that the stuff took a while to kick in, but now I am in week 10 or 12 and it is outstanding. The compliments and comments fly around me. This has been a true change for the positive.

I think the more important question is not what test or esters, but what does your pct look like. For me, I didn't start my cycle to I had more than enough pct gear in my possession. Keeping your hard-earned gains all comes down to proper pct - make sure you got it planned and ready to go!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    We want to know your stats and lifting and diet experience first.

well, the reason i asked my earlier question, was b/c i assumed he already had the stuff...and if that's the case, he's going to do it, whether we help him, or the local village idiot does...frankly, i'd rather it be me...

i did my first cycle, unfortunately, at age 17, and it consisted of 1cc of sostenon with 1cc of t200 every week (yeah, i know, but this was 13 years ago, and i listened to that idiot)...anyhow, i got good gains, but no pct , cuz nobody told me about it...optimally, sust./sost. should be taken every other day, to get the benefit of the propionate ester...first run? i'd think about 10 weeks, maybe 12, start pct i believe to reflect the longest acting ester (may want to have someone else back that up)...

and to the guy who said it's taken until week 10 to see gains, that just sounds wrong...you can post the name brand, not the source, cuz i don't think they've counterfeited the amps and preloads, but i know some UGLs have been mixing up what they call "sustanon "...anyhow, you should definitely be feeling that prop ester kick in way sooner than that, IMHO...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Sus is test which means a excellent muscle builder, i would pick a single ester if its your first cycle because i feel to get the full benefits out of sus the dose as to be increased, otherwise you wont really feel the prop within the compound.

ALpha - not sure if you are referring to my post? I did not say it took 10 weeks...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSentinal
    ALpha - not sure if you are referring to my post? I did not say it took 10 weeks...lol.
    i was, my bad, i got stuck on the "it took awhile to kick in" and then you went straight to the 10 week thing r somthin'....no biggie.....

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    i'm actually on my first cycle right now of sust and i have no complaints. if you can get a single esther then that might be better off for you, but I honestly have had no trouble with it as of 5 weeks into cycle. i started out with 4 weeks of dbol at 20-30mg/day because it will take a few weeks for the sust to really start to show its effects.

the comment above about you taking your anabolics whether we help you or the village idiot is somewhat true i believe... i got the sust a little while back from some people i believed i could trust, but then i started to do some research on my own. as long as you start at a modest dosage, maybe 250mg/week and assess your tolerance i think you should be fine. but if you don't have it yet, maybe try a single esther.

good luck.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    for me the first time i took sus the pump was instent.i took 250mg once a week for 10 weeks and went from.156lbs to 191lbs,but from what i here that is not common for most peeps.but yes it was my 1st cycle i <3 SUS

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    i was, my bad, i got stuck on the "it took awhile to kick in" and then you went straight to the 10 week thing r somthin'....no biggie.....
    No problem bro -

Thread Information