RAM2500 is offline Member

Nandrolone Decanoate

I was gonna post this question under BIGEDS thread but I did not want to hijack it. Anyway, Its a known fact you cant take DECA without TEST because of the adverse effects seen in the way of impotence. I just started a cycle of 1000mg of Test E and 600mg of DECA a week. My girlfriend who happens to be a pharmacist says she has noticed a sharp incline in my sexual drive. She could'ent be any more right, it's freakin insane. I tryed to explain it to her that DECA has the opposite effect on a persons libido. Ive done many Test only cycles and have never seen what I'm seeing now, one would think that by adding DECA to a TEST only cycle that if anything you would notice a decrease in sexual drive.

So then she brings home from work a "Drug Point Summary" from Micromedex stating that Nandrolone Decanoate effects include but not limited to things like: Libido finding decreased or increased in men and woman. Erection finding, increased frequency and last impotence.
    so what does everybody think? Can someone clarify this for me. Thanks

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    guess it kinda relates to something like, not everyone experiences sever joint pain from winny...most do, but some don't...with things like this, if ONE person experiences a certain effect, they have to list it as a possibility...kinda like dying on the operating table i 'spose

2.minutes is offline Member
    everyone reacts in a different way, wut works for u doesnt work for other

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    You should ask your girlfriend after all she is a pharmacist. I take Deca and
    don't have any problems either. I'm also on test and other stuff.

RAM2500 is offline Member
    She did mention somthing else too, when you mix drugs everything changes. DECA alone may have that effect however when you mix it with somthing else you cant predict what the outcome will be.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    majority experience problems with there Libido, but nothing is set in stone when we deal with indivduals and AAS.

proironaust is offline Associate Member
    yeah i have the same prob at the moment 2 im running test cyp 800mg,deca 600 mg and tren at 75mg ed its been bout 3 weeks now and ive never had this prob before with test only cycles

CollegeATH is offline New Member
    gonna have more androgen levels at first, however, once your own test slows. this is when u will notice the decrease in sexual drive.

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    Chalk me up as another who hasn't any any problems with erection or drive and I'm currently on a Test E 750mg/Decca 600mg cycle

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    Chalk me up as another who hasn't any any problems with erection or drive and I'm currently on a Test E 750mg/Decca 600mg cycle
    cuz you have TEST! he's speaking on deca -only....

jaze is offline New Member
    same here 500 test /400 deca . gh 3i.u. 6/1 , cant get enough , gettin ready to ambush my lady as we speak.

abcdef81 is offline Junior Member
    i have a friend who does deca only and he swears by it. i told him of all the horror stories with deca dick and stuff, and he tells me that for him it works just the opposite...he says he gets hard just by sitting down when he's on it. so, i guess it just depends on the person.

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    We all react differently. I can do 500 mg test/week and 100 mg proviron /day and get NO libido increase at all.

Pinum is offline Associate Member
    Deca definately effects my libido, I have to run with test. Even with the test I have a hard time finishing. The first 3-4 weeks it doesn't seem to kick in but anything longer than 4 weeks and I'm feeling the drop in libido. Deca even in small amounts drops your HTPA and in my case recovery even with PCT is hard.

Thread Information