nanook is offline New Member

M1T and muscle pulls?

Any link?

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    m1t is banned. no asking for sources, read the rules. wtf are "muscle pills"

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Go read the rules of the board before you get banned.

RobbieG is offline Member
    IT says Muscle PULLS not pills.

and he is talking about a link, as in connection between using m1t and pulling a muscle.

Man, Doesn´t anyone read anymore?

Angry

Hey jack offs I meant is there any correlation(?)to taking m1t and pUlling muscles. Instead of jumping on what you think is a bad post READ the Fng thing first. I definately do not "nv" your reading abilities!
    Last edited by nanook; 07-19-2006 at 11:52 AM.

poloblue is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by unvme9180
    m1t is banned. no asking for sources, read the rules. wtf are "muscle pills"
    i cant believe you are such a jerkoff!!! he was not asking for a souce. when you pm me asking for a source you were not treated like that. maybe because you were such a . read the post twice before flamming someone asking for help!!!! damm do i regret helping you now that i see you cant help someone else.. now thats bad carma!!!!

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard of many people getting muscle cramps while on M1T but not pulls. Keep yourself very well hydrated

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Back cramps are a coomin side of M1T. I had a few pulls on M1T - I pulled a trap once that was a bitch. I am not sure of the physiology, but M1T strength gains are huge and I was pushing heavier weight too early in my sets - not thoroughly warming up. So it was self inflicted. Now I am more careful.

Thanks.

tyayo is offline Junior Member
    just some advice m1t is poison i took it for 2 weeeks on 2 weeks off then 2 weeks on my liver value was 299 its supposed to be around 55 and 65 is considered high i did not take milk thistle n did drink occasio nally which wasnt a good idea but imo if you are going to do m1t just get some kind of test the sides from m1t are too great and its hard to keep gains and even haarder to get in the gym after getting off it although i did gain about 10 pounds fromn two cycles of
    m1t id never do it again i almost did then got some test prop which i like a lot better

M1T is CRAP. Its the only thing Ive added to my training and Ive pulled my hammy twice and my bicept also had a slight tweak in it. You do get strong like bull though. But truley not worth it to me. Get your Liv.52 if you take it and tons of water.

Thread Information