Thread: Cycle question

Mr Rags is offline Banned

Cycle question

I started my second cycle 5 weeks ago and I ran out of Test E, My cycle is 750/week test E and 600/week deca for 10 weeks. My supplier flew the coop on me and my extra test never came (YES, I had ordered it ahead of time) so my dilemma is that I am out of test e and have no way to get more. Can I just finish out my cycle taking just Deca and then be done with everything or will doing that screw me up. This is my last cycle and I really don't want to waste my deca, I have just enough left to finish my 10 week cycle. I know AAS and I don't need any smart assed answers please, just let me know what you think or if you have heard of anyone doing this. Thanks

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Well it is always suggested to stop the deca a week or two BEFORE you finish with the Test, so i would stop it. JMHO though. 5 weeks on Test E seems like its wasted as it takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks for it to fully kick in.
    Tough spot.....

That is why I won't ever start a cycle without having EVERYTHING on hand before including PCT, ya never know when an order is gonna get held up.

Do you have your PCT??

idunk42 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, your best bet is to stop the cycle completely and wait until you have enough gear to run it to its full potential. Live and learn.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Well it is always suggested to stop the deca a week or two BEFORE you finish with the Test, so i would stop it. JMHO though. 5 weeks on Test E seems like its wasted as it takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks for it to fully kick in.
    Tough spot.....

That is why I won't ever start a cycle without having EVERYTHING on hand before including PCT, ya never know when an order is gonna get held up.

Do you have your PCT??
    good advice.. you should stop now and just start your pct. its a shame that you wont get the effects of anything you have taken already. hopefully next time you will have it all to start with..

Thread Information