Thread: first cycle

odix is offline Member

first cycle

weigh 180, rep 235, would test pro and dbol be a good first cycle? or maybe dbol and winny. any input would help, thanks.

chest6 is offline Banned
    dbol and winny? Whaat? I would look around the board for a lot longer before thinking about a cycle

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    How old are you? rep 235???? what is that????
    Sounds like you need more research as neither things you suggest would be good for you.

give us your complete stats,
    AGE, height, weight, BF%, food intake, training experience, GOALS

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro. we need a lot more stats than you're weight and what you "rep"

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    say goodbye to your liver running those two.

odix is offline Member

20, 6'1", 180, dont know for sure, lean muscular, High protein diet with with berlin chem 50 cytomels to add to it(when my cycle begins), goals are a 20-30lbs increase in muscle/weight, training for 3 1/2 years on and off. clomid and novaldex also in hand.

what about oral dbol and injectable winny.

Quote Originally Posted by odix

20, 6'1", 180, dont know for sure, lean muscular, High protein diet with with berlin chem 50 cytomels to add to it(when my cycle begins), goals are a 20-30lbs increase in muscle/weight, training for 3 1/2 years on and off. clomid and novaldex also in hand.

Well I may as well be the one to tell you , you are too young and NO way ready to do AAS with "ON AND OFF" training.

At your age, you still have plenty of natural hormones running in your system to make the gains you want naturally. IF your diet and training are in line.

That is where you need to start. NO AAS will take the place of a bad diet or on and off training. sorry it doens't work that way.

Read this thread and then stick around and research and check out the diet forum for bulking diets.

Welcome to AR

Click here: Idle thoughts by Pinnacle

Okay how many calories do you consume a day and what foods do you eat?

odix is offline Member

about 4,000, lots of meat, lots of foreman grill.

odix is offline Member
    i train full time now each muscle two times a week with fridays off, 6 months strong, 5 exercises a muscle 10reps@3sets.

Well I agree with SMAN12B.... But if you have it stuck in your head you want to do a cycle forget about the two compounds your thinking about. Do more research, and I'd suggest sticking to a test only cycle.

odix is offline Member

ya thats the thing its going to happen, so what about a kickstart with dbol @ 20mgs/day for 3 weeks and then testprop for 2 months, with cyto and 100 mg clomid first 2 weeeks after cycle then 50 next 2

macktownmac is offline Associate Member
    i train full time now each muscle two times a week with fridays off, 6 months strong, 5 exercises a muscle 10reps@3sets.
    sounds like you may be over training, i would say 5 days a week should be good, your body needs time to recoop, If this is your first cycle i would say run a test only cycle to get a feel for how you react to steroids

I'm not too fond of orals and with dbol you'll carry a lot of bloat and water weight. But if you insist:

1-4 20mg ed DBOL
    1-12 500mg Test Enanthate
    your pct looks good. Start one week after last test injection. Keep some nolva on hand incase your gyno prone. Good luck, eat right and clean!! and lift hard

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Too young, too small, too little training experience to do a cycle.

Did I cover everything?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by IXISiDiuSIXI
    I'm not too fond of orals and with dbol you'll carry a lot of bloat and water weight. But if you insist:

1-4 20mg ed DBOL
    your pct looks good. Start one week after last test injection. Keep some nolva on hand incase your gyno prone. Good luck, eat right and clean!! and lift hard
    Why offer advice to someone who has no business doing a cycle?

odix is offline Member

well its better to receive decent advice then rely on my own inexperience, right? you can't stop me from doing a cycle, but you can point me in the right way so i dont **** it up to bad. thanks man.

well its better to receive decent advice then rely on my own inexperience, right? you can't stop me from doing a cycle, but you can point me in the right way so i dont **** it up to bad. thanks man.

But why would we waste our time giving goo dadvice to someone who has NO concern for doing things the right way?
    There are too many others on here that WANT to do things the right way and actually appreciate and listen to the advice given instead of just waiting to hear the answers they want to hear

odix is offline Member

you just dont see thats its rather better i receive active advice then try and make a decision on my own and **** my body more up. i respect everyones comments, but the choice to run a cycle has already been made, your advice may be the best, but its something i will find out for myself. thanks guys. im done with this.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member

1-4 20mg ed DBOL
    and pct starts 2 weeks after last enanthate injection...as carlos said why give advice when hes not ready...and second..why give WRONG advice..that could potentially mess up someones pct if they took the advice literally

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Why offer advice to someone who has no business doing a cycle?

....100%... im agree...

LPR ...dermatology.

odix is offline Member

like i said all your opinions are considered, but the choice has been made, so theres no point in continuing on with this thread, thanks to all who helped, positive or not.

and carlos, bro, its not your business if i do a cycle, right? take it easy.
    Last edited by odix; 07-09-2006 at 09:15 PM.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    like i said all your opinions are considered, but the choice has been made, so theres no point in continuing on with this thread, thanks to all who helped, positive or not.

...so WTF your are doing here?.....go and do what ever the fvck you want....you should have more respect for the ppl how is trying to help you,special for ppl like Carlos and othres Vet's and Mod's....

LPR...dermatology.

It's not my business? You made it our business by coming here asking for advice. You just don't like the advice given.

Your attitude and immaturity shows you're too young. You have to little training experience and 6' 180?? You can make plenty of gains naturally.

Go ahead and do the cycle. Months from now when you've lost your gains because you do not know how to eat and train properly you'll regret the decision. I'm not going to help you make a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    ...so WTF your are doing here?.....go and do what ever the fvck you want....you should have more respect for the ppl how is trying to help you,special for ppl like Carlos and othres Vet's and Mod's....

LPR...dermatology.

Especially when his first posts were asking for a SOURCE...

I love men's cocks in my (__!__)

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    and pct starts 2 weeks after last enanthate injection...as carlos said why give advice when hes not ready...and second..why give WRONG advice..that could potentially mess up someones pct if they took the advice literally
    well i did my pct one week after last injection, that may be wrong advice to you but I've kept damn near all of my gains and I've been in the same boat as this guy. As for giving him advice it's better I give him the right advice than the advice he was already given with the winny and dbol ....He's already stated he's going to do a cycle whether or not we agree. But me giving him the right advice is atleast going to save his liver. I'm not here to bash someone for doing a cycle whether there ready for it or not but rather help them with the knowledge they need so incase they do one there atleast gonna do it right.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    well i did my pct one week after last injection, that may be wrong advice to you but I've kept damn near all of my gains and I've been in the same boat as this guy. As for giving him advice it's better I give him the right advice than the advice he was already given with the winny and dbol....He's already stated he's going to do a cycle whether or not we agree. But me giving him the right advice is atleast going to save his liver. I'm not here to bash someone for doing a cycle whether there ready for it or not but rather help them with the knowledge they need so incase they do one there atleast gonna do it right.
    its not wrong advice to me its wrong advice period going by how the enanthate ester works...and i think liver toxicity of orals is very overrated....granted a dbol winny cycle would be pointless even if it was not toxic to the liver either way..check your facts man..im not comin at you because im sure you have the best of intentions just informing you...im actually trying to work at the way i address people because maybe i sound like an arrogant prick when in fact i make mistakes too

don't make me challenge you in the arcade... : o

Thread Information