Wizeguy is offline Associate Member

Test level for mid 30's men?

I posted this in the HRT area also, wasn't quite sure where was best to put this question. I'm 34 years old. I just got mine tested and Im @ 568 with-in a range of 241-827. It sounds average. But whats considered low and whats considered high?

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Depends on a few factors. I would say that 568 is mid. But the real answer lies in how you feel? Are you eating normally but retaining fat around your midsection? Are you feeling listless or low energy? How is your libido and unit?

My test was at approx 650 and I called Oasis. Best thing I ever did. I noticed a difference immediately. I feel better and look better.

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSentinal
    Depends on a few factors. I would say that 568 is mid. But the real answer lies in how you feel? Are you eating normally but retaining fat around your midsection? Are you feeling listless or low energy? How is your libido and unit?

My test was at approx 650 and I called Oasis. Best thing I ever did. I noticed a difference immediately. I feel better and look better.
    I'm working with an HRT company right now. I do have low energy, unit is good, libido is good. I have been retaining some fat around my mid section as of the last couple years.

Thread Information