TheAnimalUnit is offline New Member

Question NewCycle/ PCT ARR

Hey all this is my first post and i got a few questions.
    Im lookin to start my first cycle and Ive decided to go with an Anadrol /Deca stack.
    My cycle will run the Anadrol for 30 days and the Deca for 10 weeks.
    I am familiar with the Ar-r products and am wondering which to use for my post cycle. I wanted to have the nolvadex on hand incase the gyno starts to come on and i wanted the clomid for after the cycle is over. will one bottle of each be enough? i also want to know how the hell your supposed to take the stuff, they have no directions on their website.

Thanks, any advice/suggestions would b great.
    peace brothers

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    ok bro, first off, you definitely do NOT want to do a adrol/deca stack..you definitely need test in there, and for a first cycle, test e or c by itself will be perfect..the standard cycle i recommend for a first timer is
    wks 1-12 test e @500mg/wk (250 mg every 3.5 days)
    but that doesnt mean to go out, buy that shit, and start doing a cycle..i think you should read a lot more here, ask questions about things you dont understand, and learn as much as you can BEFORE starting a first cycle..make sure to read up in this forum, the pct forum, the training forum, and concentrate on the diet forum..your diet will make or break a good cycle

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    WELCOME TO AR

Give us your stats and we can help you out. The proposed cycle is NOT the way to go.

age, height, weight, BF%, food intake, training experience, GOALS for this cycle, PCT knowledge

SkylineGTR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    ok bro, first off, you definitely do NOT want to do a adrol/deca stack..you definitely need test in there, and for a first cycle, test e or c by itself will be perfect..the standard cycle i recommend for a first timer is
    wks 1-12 test e @500mg/wk (250 mg every 3.5 days)
    but that doesnt mean to go out, buy that shit, and start doing a cycle..i think you should read a lot more here, ask questions about things you dont understand, and learn as much as you can BEFORE starting a first cycle..make sure to read up in this forum, the pct forum, the training forum, and concentrate on the diet forum..your diet will make or break a good cycle

AMEN!...reaearch ur ass off....too many jump right in b/c theyre so anxious..make the best out of ur first cycle, itll be ur best and ull never forget it

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i see arr has a clomid/tamox combo..50ml tamox @ 20mg/ml will last a while..when you start to feel gyno, take 20mg/day (1 ml), and you can drop it to 10mg/day once you feel the gyno subsiding..the clomid is 70ml @35 mg/ml (kind of an odd dosage)..for that i would say
    pct day 1 315mg clomid (9 ml)
    days 2-14 105mg/day (3 ml/day)
    15-30 52 mg/day (1.5ml/day)
    so, once the math is done, you will have pretty much exactly the amt of clomid that you would need to run that pct i outlined

aright
    well first off i appreciate your help and thanks for the heads up

my stats are...
    18 yrs old
    2 years training exp.
    188lbs at 9% BF
    Deadlift 405lbs
    BP 335lbs

Ok so i pretty much have my mind set on getting a cycle started this summer... the main reason i wanna go with the adrol/deca is because thats all i can get my hands on locally

My goal is to put on a good 20-30 lbs of solid mass over a 12 week period

Do you think it would be ok if i ditched the adrol and just went with 12 week deca 600mg/week?

Tony... thanks for the info on the ar-r stuff, exactly what i needed to know

Sman.. im 5 8 and im cutting up now so im around 3700 calories per day

Sky line... thanks for the adv
    Last edited by TheAnimalUnit; 07-09-2006 at 10:38 PM.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimalUnit
    aright
    well first off i appreciate your help and thanks for the heads up

my stats are...
    18 yrs old
    2 years training exp.
    188lbs at 9% BF
    Deadlift 405lbs
    BP 335lbs

Ok so i pretty much have my mind set on getting a cycle started this summer... the main reason i wanna go with the adrol/deca is because thats all i can get my hands on locally

My goal is to put on a good 20-30 lbs of solid mass over a 12 week period

Do you think it would be ok if i ditched the adrol and just went with 12 week deca 600mg/week?

if your so set on deca run it like this
    1-12 Test E or C 500mg/wk
    1-10 Deca 400mg/wk

if all u can get locally us abombs and deca u need to be doin some talkin with em.. if they can get that i garuantee they can get test.. even if its prop

well c

Thread Information