hershbanger is offline New Member

Stanazolol 50 mg Gaining Weight?

i have been on my 3rd week on tab 50 mg in the morning everyday and i have gone from 215 to 225, i take soy protein and stick around to a healthy diet, muslce r harder and bigger but i seem to be get bigger not cutting... this normal?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What else are you taking?

hershbanger is offline New Member

nohing

i got off of trenbolone250 b4 starting the winstrol im thinking about uppin my dose but i dont want to keep gaining weight like this.... suggsestions?

stats and training/cycle history?

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds to me like you're in calorie surplus. So obviously, if you want to drop fat, reduce your calorie intake.

You can gain mass on just about anything. True, some compounds are better than others, but whether you are bulking or cutting is very much dependant on your diet and exercise, ie. how many calories you take in compared to how many you burn.

Many people will tell you that you can't bulk on this drug, like for instance DHT derivates, or cut on other ones, but I beg to differ. I have bulked on a pure winstrol cycle, and with very high quality gains indeed. I am not saying this is the perfect solution, far from, but the hysteria about using this or that drug for one thing or another is, although valid enough, greatly exaggerated.

ive just checked your previous posts and 6 days ago you was 18yrs old now you state your 22, i feel you are not being very truefull with us which is very hard to advice your correctly, so am advicing on your true stats and not made up ones-

Please do not consider taking any kind of AAS at this age, train naturally and get a good solid base from diet and a good training program, you have enough hormones in the body to produce excellent muscle growth without adding AAS and a chance of messing your own natural hormone balance up,

It takes years to get a good base and if you do this correct at this age you will have the best advantage to produce rapid gains and will be far easier to maintain when you do decide to use AAS,

Go to the diet forum and check out the stickies at the top of the page and read all about diets/food and then go to the training forum, this is all you need and your age and stage, knowledge is power so research and don't do anything daft like taking anything at your age.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    ive just checked your previous posts and 6 days ago you was 18yrs old now you state your 22, i feel you are not being very truefull with us which is very hard to advice your correctly, so am advicing on your true stats and not made up ones-Please do not consider taking any kind of AAS at this age, train naturally and get a good solid base from diet and a good training program, you have enough hormones in the body to produce excellent muscle growth without adding AAS and a chance of messing your own natural hormone balance up,

It takes years to get a good base and if you do this correct at this age you will have the best advantage to produce rapid gains and will be far easier to maintain when you do decide to use AAS,

Go to the diet forum and check out the stickies at the top of the page and read all about diets/food and then go to the training forum, this is all you need and your age and stage, knowledge is power so research and don't do anything daft like taking anything at your age.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    ive just checked your previous posts and 6 days ago you was 18yrs old now you state your 22, i feel you are not being very truefull with us which is very hard to advice your correctly, so am advicing on your true stats and not made up ones-

Please do not consider taking any kind of AAS at this age, train naturally and get a good solid base from diet and a good training program, you have enough hormones in the body to produce excellent muscle growth without adding AAS and a chance of messing your own natural hormone balance up,

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

stanozolol 50mg gaining weight?

Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    LOL...LIAR!!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Tut Tut Tut....

BUSTED!

Thread Information