PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power

gyno?cycle/letro question..

I have a small dilema & wanted some professional opinions as to how to handle this.. I am currently on a cycle that looks like this & am in week 7.
    weeks 1-6 var 70mg ED
    6-14masteron400mg per week(split 4x a week)
    6-14 test E 250mg (125mg E3D)
    8-14 winny 50mg ED
    nolva 10mg ED throughout.
    I know many will not agree with the cycle but I have put it together with a few knowledgeable guys from the board & think for my goals it will be good for me.My question is this...After I had my yearly checkup,the doc gave me a precsription to get an ultrasound & mammogram on my RT nipple for a small lump which I assume is slight gyno due to a previous cycle. Should I stop my cycle?? continue & take letro DURING the cycle?? or proceed as planned & wait to see what the test results return and then make a decision?? any & all ideas are appreciated. Thanks guys -

need to get some responses bros....thanks

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Ya I would probably be using some type of AI on that cycle. I personally dont think nolva is very good at all on cycle, an AI is much better.

Get some letro dawg.

thanks Bino...I got it in hand...run it as per your gyno reversal thread?? By the way...all your posts are awesome bro...thanks.any opinion on my cycle? i thought the masteron would help out with its anti-E properties but obviously not like letro would

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well the cycle isnt my cup of tea but it will work.

I dont see a problem starting test a bit later than something else so you dont have to use it for like 20 weeks.
    But I would personally do it like this:

3-14 Test E (if you want to start it a bit later, but 12 weeks is still a better option than 9, which you have it at)
    1-6 Var
    9-15.5 Masteron
    11-16 Winny

Start PCT first day of week 17 the day after you finish winny. I would shoot masteron everyday along with the winny at 50mg ED (minimum).

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    i agree!

so...theres my cycle...and NOW smack in the middle of it is my trip to cancun with 5 buddies!!! God dammit...will 7 days off my cycle screw me up entirely?? No way am I bringing gear & pins thru customs. i will be in week 7 of test...6 into masteron ..and just starting winny...now what?? just take the vacation week off entirely??

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    i would still go and just double up before you go and bring winny and var w/ you cancun is sooooo fun and you cant miss it!!!! next time plan better around your cycles!!

no doubt bro...I will bring winny but should I bother with the var even though the var part of the cycle will be over,should I bring it and use it anyway? doesnt seem worth it.I will get more Test & mast in my system the day I leave& the second I get home..it will be one week in between so I think i'll be fine. I planned the cycle well -time wise--cancun came up &i'd be crazy not to go--I aint passin that up bro..mid-cycle or not!!

Thread Information