CapnZ is offline Associate Member

Anybody run an Anavar only cycle?

Hey all,

Been a while since I've been here. Just finished up 14 weeks with TPP / NPP and it worked very well. 2nd cycle and saw good gains. Currently 1 week into Tony's PCT program (HCG / Nolva / Exemestane ) and I gotta say it seems like its working great! OK so back to the main question.

I've got a bottle of var - 100 @ 25 mg ea - and I was considering running 50 mgs a day after I finish up PCT while Im doing a circuit training program - lots of pull ups, push ups, dumb bell sets at a fast pace to work on strength and definition and cutting

Anybody out there ever done var only? I know its relatively mild in terms of sides and impact on hormone production. Would this violate the time on - time off rule? I'm older and have so far kept my hormone production in good shape with time off and proper PCT and want to keep it that way. Just thought the var would give me an edge in building some strength and dropping some bf during the training. At my age ( 40+) I can use all the help I can get peeling the bf! Thanks to everybody who can help.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    there are lots of good threads on the topic of a var only cycle..search for them and then if you have more ?'s, let us know

Thanks Tony - I'll do that.

and just to add my 2 cents, i have never run a var only cycle..doing it as a bridge has always been on my mind, but i have yet to do it..make sure to post some results/thoughts once you finish it

I'll do it. Some of the threads I've found sound encouraging in terms of vascularity and hardness...but I know it affects everyone differently. I'll probably start the circuit training without for 4 - 6 weeks and then add in the var. Just coming off 14 weeks of heavy lifting and gonaa change it up.

also, if you have 100 pills @25mg each, i would try to get some more, because i think a var only cycle would be most effective @75mg ED for 8 wks..have you run var before?

I was thinking the exact same thing. I was gonna go at 50 mg / day but it would probably be more effective at 75 - split into 3 doses. I have not used var before. Was gonna run it at the end (last 6 weeks) of last cycle but drpooed to just test instead and that worked pretty well.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    As above, there are many threads on this. Use the search feature.

Thread Information