Thread: Cycle Question

d-code is offline Junior Member

Cycle Question

I'm currently on 500mg of test cyp and 300mg of deca .I'm only in the the start of the second week.I have 20 ml of test and 20 ml of deca.I know i'm supposed to dicontinue the deca 2 weeks before the test.I'm going to run a 10 week cycle.My question is how should i ween myself off the test since i shouldn't just just completely quit taking it when i'm done?When should i start to decrease the the dosage,and how much should i decrease,and what week should i start?So that i can come off the stuff the right way.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    No need to decrease the dosage. You could run the deca for 10, and the test for 12. Then start PCT 3-weeks after last test-cyp shot.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    is this your 1st cycle?
    what are your stats please?
    training exp,ect ect ect......................
    you really need to run the deca imo for at least 10 weeks and the test should be 12,do not pyramid the test dwn get some more and run the 500mg throughout...
    have you got your pct sorted?
    have you got an AI or Serm in case of bloat or gyno symtoms..................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

i thought that you shouldnt just quit without bringing ur self off the stuff gradually.this is my 3rd cycle age 25 weight 193 bf about 10 to 12%

vitor u there

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d-code
    i thought that you shouldnt just quit without bringing ur self off the stuff gradually.this is my 3rd cycle age 25 weight 193 bf about 10 to 12%
    There is no point in decreasing the dosage gradually! Testosterone is so supressive that you want start to produce any natty even on a low dose. A low dose Test in the end of a cycle, will produce little to no gains, and keep you shut down anyway.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No there is no need to gradually taper yourself of the gear, come off get the stuff out of your system and go into pct and get your body to fully recover and get refresh,no need to be messing around with tapering dosages

cool thanks alot for the help u hear so many different things from diff. people.it helps when u got guys that know what there talking about.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    These guys are all right, you taper, ramp and ween off of research chemicals such as Clen and T3.
    Aas are simply ran and stopped.

M.

Thread Information