rock steady is offline Associate Member

is something wrong?

I just completed a 4 week superdrol cycle and am still on my test and EQ cycle...I used the SD to kickstart the test, and it worked GREAT. My weight has gone up 17 solid pounds and my bench went up a good 45lb so far...I am on week 6 now and my weight has been stuck at around the same weight, but my strength is steadily increasing...the odd part is during the first 4 weeks when my weight went up 17 lbs i was only taking 250mg of test-e..the past 2 weeks I increased it to 500mg, and started up on 450mg of EQ...I know the EQ takes some time to kick in, but was the superdrol that effective that my weight should just stop increasing all of a sudden off of it?? I have my diet down perfectly and its been pretty much the same my whole cycle. I am still workin out hard as hell too...im just baffled by this...my 4 wk superdrol cycle looked like this....20mg, 30mg, 30mg, 20mg...Keep in mind I am taking that anabolic extreme PCT and 6-oxo crap right now too, but i cant imagine that should be why i stopped growing.

thanks ahead of time

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Well bro remeber if you're making gains you need to adjust the diet to it......ramp your caloric intake according to the weight you gain slowly you want your gains to as much muscle as you can not fat.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I think BigM prolly hit it on the head. Remember, you are 17lbs heavier, so you have another 17 lbs you have to feed.

thanks a lot guys i appreciate the advice..ill try it and let you guys know how everything goes

I got 8ml of winny suspension (125mg) that my friend gave me..when would be the best time to take it?

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    u should not have increased the test to 500 mg tho u wont see that increas in about another 6 weeks but i gues its to late to go back now

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    u should not have increased the test to 500 mg tho u wont see that increas in about another 6 weeks but i gues its to late to go back now

why ???

Thread Information