Thread: Help Please!!!

Swan77 is offline New Member

Help Please!!!

I am a football player that wants a steroid that will help to get me lean so i can be faster and have better cardio fitness but will still gain a lot of muscle and not drop a lot of weight before the season begins. I already have trouble with keeping my legs moving so i dont want anything that will further make running harder. I am completely new with taking steroids and don’t know which one to use. Any suggestions? please help!

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    oh boy....First how bout

Your Age
    Year Training
    Cycle History
    BF

I hope you no steriods are some magic potion that will make you into super man you needa good routine and diet.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    This isnt how the forum works. We do not hand out illegal drug advice to someone who we know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about.

List up your complete stats: age, weight, height, bodyfat%, training experience, goals.

Anyways, there is no steroid that will improve your cardio ability. You just need to simply start doing cardio, or more of it. Im guessing you are probablky overweight, Im not trying to be offensive but its jsut my intuition. If this is the case steroids are not for you, as you probably know little about nutrition and training.

Swan77 is offline New Member
    Im 18 years old, 270, and have been lifting for 4 years. I max at 350 and lift 5 days a week. My body fat is 25%. I have never taken steroids before.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    i deleted your other 3 threads by the way.

one will suffice.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro at 18 years old...anyone that says or advises you to use AAS should be hung by his NUTS!!!!!!!

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Dont you have to be 19 to joing the forum.? or was it 18 ah well. at 18 your to young. and at 25% bf steriods wont do jack. Whats your diet and training like?

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    do some cardio,eat clean ....that will in-turn DROP your body fat & improve your cardiocascular health!!! In the meantime...learn about training(training forum) & proper nutrition(diet forum) from the knowledgeable people on this board & dont even think about juice for AT LEAST 6years.

Thread Information