Thread: Masteron Users

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member

Masteron Users

who has used masteron before?

does it give good results and make you vascular?

i am 245lbs, 9% bf.....6'3"

looking to use this the last 4 weeks of my tren e/andropen cycle to harden up and get tight.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    You bf percentage is good for masteron . I've tried masteron for my 4th cycle and it was great. It did make me a bit more vascular and made my muscles look harder. I ran it for 12 weeks though. I couldn't really tell ya if running it only 4 weeks will do much for you. Also, only expect very minimal strength gains with masteron since it is a mild AAS.

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    well i am not expecting it to give me any size of strength, just want it strictly for hardening. It is the prop version and I am using it during the 4 weeks the andropen and tren e will be clearing my system for PCT. thanks bro

Pillbass is offline Junior Member
    I have used it twards the end of my cycle and yes my veins are still poppin the only thing I had wierd heart throbbing problem. Got so bad had the doc check me out who said my ticker was in awsome shape. Sorta wierd I will pass on the Masteron for now. Good luck. Oh yeah and it helped with the hardness personally for me it worked better than whinny.

Pillbass is offline Junior Member
    I have used it twards the end of my cycle and yes my veins are still poppin the only thing I had wierd heart throbbing problem. Got so bad had the doc check me out who said my ticker was in awsome shape. Sorta wierd I will pass on the Masteron for now. Good luck. Oh yeah and it helped with the hardness personally for me it worked better than whinny.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Im finishing up masteron right now been on it for 22 days now for a contest...overall its decent, ive gotten some great vascularity from it, not as much hardness as i thought i would get, im running 350mg per wk...i found that :

I didnt lose as much hair as people claim when on masteron, it was fairly minimal although im sure a higher dose would cause more hardness and hairloss (around 700mg as some people do)

I was Much stronger on 350mg of masteron than Test prop at 700mg per wk...overall it was decent, im thinking winny might be better, that is if hairloss is lower on winny ---considering users say masteron is a stronger androgenic than winstrol ....

pdog80 is offline Banned
    I suppose it would be fine to run masteron for the last 4 weeks of your cycle since it's the prop version. I wasn't sure if you were running the prop or enanthate .

Thread Information