stitch1967 is offline Member

...Let's try here...

Hola...I'm just off a Var cycle...and was planning on doing 2 wks of Clomid @50mg/ed as my PCT..(i didn't come up with this on my own, it seems to be the preferred var only PCT)....but now am thinking about throwing in some a-dex for the last week to bump up my test levels before heading off to Jamaica...any thoughts? Pro/Cons of adding this? Maybe even running it for a while after the Clomid????

This was posted in the PCT area but got no response...

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    Hola...I'm just off a Var cycle...and was planning on doing 2 wks of Clomid @50mg/ed as my PCT..(i didn't come up with this on my own, it seems to be the preferred var only PCT)....but now am thinking about throwing in some a-dex for the last week to bump up my test levels before heading off to Jamaica...any thoughts? Pro/Cons of adding this? Maybe even running it for a while after the Clomid????

This was posted in the PCT area but got no response...
    generally var only cycles don't take much to recover from with what i have researched. the clomid at that dosage should do the job. if in doubt get blood work done and if it test levels are still low just stay on for an extra week or so but i don't think a-dex would be needed in this instance. anyway thats just my opinion and i don't have personal experience with using var on its own but I'm on a var/t-bol/masteron cycle now and i'm only planning a mild pct even for this. maybe we can get a response from someone with experience of this cycle? bump

Thread Information