NHB_MEX is offline New Member

Exclamation Cycle for Pro Boxer!!

Need a good simple cycle...I'm 23, about 5'8.5", 167 lbs., 17%bf, been weight training for 3 years, have done Deca and Soste cycles, no sides. I train every day, 2-3 hours with more than enough cardio.

Basically I want to cut down to around 150lbs walking weight, to be able to cut down to 147 with ease. I want to lose fat, firm up and perhaps bulk up a bit without the extra water.

I also live in Mexico, so pretty much anything is legally at my disposal, so please recommed brands. Thanks in advance!!

hippie1171 is offline Junior Member
    Salud Animal and NorVet were legit for me. But, do some research and get a cycle planned then we'll critique it. Help us to help you. Good luck

I was actually thinking of just doing a Test Only with Test Eth. Perhaps some Testosterona 400, 10 weeks, work up to 600ed. but how would that affect my water issue?

btw...I'm currently taking 3 Hydroxicut and 2 NO2 pills one hour before my daily work out.

hippie1171 is offline Junior Member
    i would run the test at the same level the whole time, not build up. JMO. you shouldn't have to worry about that much water retention with test only cycles.

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    I don't know man, if you want to loose weight, I would keep test down to 250mg a week or less, run some eq its good for your red blood cell count, a lot of aas like trenbolone effects your endurance, so keep an eye on that. You might look into clen , maybe an eca stack.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by NHB_MEX
    Need a good simple cycle...I'm 23, about 5'8.5", 167 lbs., 17%bf, been weight training for 3 years, have done Deca and Soste cycles, no sides. I train every day, 2-3 hours with more than enough cardio.

Basically I want to cut down to around 150lbs walking weight, to be able to cut down to 147 with ease. I want to lose fat, firm up and perhaps bulk up a bit without the extra water.

I also live in Mexico, so pretty much anything is legally at my disposal, so please recommed brands. Thanks in advance!!
    Bro are you wanting to take aas to lose wait?

If so then your answer is deit and cardio not aas

We have a great deit forum if you would like I'll post you a link

currently I'm eating as healthy as possible, I do about 6 bag rounds before 10 sparring rounds on a daily basis, so the cardio is there. I've done Clen before, worked decent but kills my workout. The fat loss will come with the developed muscle and I also believe my strength is not all here. I only bench about 120 and I hit like a truck, I'm curious as to how I'll hit benching 30lbs over my weight - hence the Test, i want muscle strength without winny or dbol .

Basically - I want to Lose Fat & Gain Strength while not gaining weight.

one8nine is offline Banned
    how are you a pro if you have been workign out for only 3 years and you only bench 120

currently I'm eating as healthy as possible, I do about 6 bag rounds before 10 sparring rounds on a daily basis, so the cardio is there. I've done Clen before, worked decent but kills my workout. The fat loss will come with the developed muscle and I also believe my strength is not all here. I only bench about 120 and I hit like a truck, I'm curious as to how I'll hit benching 30lbs over my weight - hence the Test, i want muscle strength without winny or dbol.

Yeah a tonka toy truck....If you only bench 120 you must not have any power whatsoeva.

You don't need aas you just need to lift/eat/train.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Basically - I want to Lose Fat & Gain Strength while not gaining weight.
    That's one hell of a Christmas wish list.

~SC~

Is this a joke?

"I'm 23, about 5'8.5", 167 lbs., 17%bf, been weight training for 3 years, have done Deca and Soste cycles"
    ^^^
    stats are horrible and you have cycled?

& benches 120lbs?
    PRO BOXER?

Are you some nerd who gets off to stirring up shit on the internet?

Severly dislocated my right shoulder and elbow, very sensitive to weight so I don't bench press very much. I'll do reps with 60lbs barbells and that's as much as I feel comfortable with.

Won my only three fights at Super Middle by KO, all three opponents over 6' tall, all three walked into the ring at over 180lbs the day of the fight. So I know the power is there. I'm trying to pick on Welterweights now! haha..trying to fight people my own size.

For the record, Super Middle is 168lbs, I ussually catch weight at 166-67 which is what I walk around at, which was ok because competition at that weight here in Mexico is not as difficult as in the lighter weights.

Just getting my feet wet with 4 rounders in an easier division before moving down to more formal competition. Super Middleweight in Mexico is full of overweight welterweights, they just happen to have 3-4 inches on me.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    All I can tell you is that the answer's to what you seek are located in this thread.

Just click on the link

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Guy you just said you were 17%BF...and 167...thats pretty fat to be pro fighter dont you think???Pro fighters do all there road work in the morning and they watch there diets ...if you are a pro fighter you would be between a welter and supermiddle weight.Ive nevr seen those guys fat bro....heavies maybe...so you're either confused or staright up lying.

well shit, last I checked it was 17%, but then again, I don't know how reliable that machine at the gym is. I'll take a picture monday at the gym and post it up....I'm not the bum you guys make me out to be..haha

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Not saying your a bum

but your goals can be meet with out aas

Where all just trying to look out for you

LOL...no we dont think you're bum ..unless your record is 1and 18 and all the losses come by knockout then you're bum.....but yes post the pic...we'll help you bro.

haha...thanks guys... I'll post some pics first thing monday - help clear my name a little around here! have a good weekend!

test=magic is offline Associate Member
    cmon guy did u not read the instructions on the NO2 no fat burning stimulants while on NO2 cos and then u wanna ask about AAS

xpijeonx is offline Associate Member
    Do you realize that how hard you hit has little to nothing to do with how much you bench? Also that KO'ing a 230-lber or a 120-lber has no differnce other than THEIR genetics?

You may look to training for explosiveness, and gettin your diet in check if you really are 17%.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    since you such a badass bro. why not bulk and get to 235, then be a heavy weight and lets saee what it do.

coem to north dakota. I am in cage fighting hwere, i can show u a thing or 2. lol

I Like ufc better than boxing, not sure why. some day i will fight at madison square gardens. some day baby some day.

Standard01 is offline Associate Member
    Wtf?!

pdog80 is offline Banned
    We could help ya after you post your pics. Till then.....

cycle for a pro boxer

Quote Originally Posted by NEW_IN_THE_GAME
    since you such a badass bro. why not bulk and get to 235, then be a heavy weight and lets saee what it do.

coem to north dakota. I am in cage fighting hwere, i can show u a thing or 2. lol

I Like ufc better than boxing, not sure why. some day i will fight at madison square gardens. some day baby some day.
    Please tell me what all that rambling you did had to do with the matter at hand bro????The guy is reaching out for help bro..

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Need a good simple cycle...I'm 23, about 5'8.5", 167 lbs., 17%bf, been weight training for 3 years,

im just interested with those stats benching 120 lbs - what kind of pro boxer are u...

Thread Information