psychopath is offline Junior Member

Massive Size Needed!

I want to maximize my size gains, while minimizing water retention, therefore making it as lean as possible. I feel my diet and training regimen, including natural supplementation and recovery are optimal, and im going to talk "business" with my source tom. night. I was thinkin some type of test 500mg/week, EQ 400mg/week, and dbols 30-40mgs/day for the 1st 4 weeks. my stats are 5'9" 180, a little under 12% bodyfat. My buddy is on his second and will be taking the same as me. his stats are 5'8" 175 similar bodyfat. Any other suggestions would be great. Whats a good test for this type of cycle? should i add more, less, change roids, etc. Thanx

yeah im getting the 200mg/ml EQ and i can get enthanate or sustanon 250, i was leaning towards sustanon until i read an ongoing argument about the waste of the fast acting esters in sustanon. in that case im probably gonna side with the enthanate. last question would be should i throw in dbols to kick start, or is it a waste of water weight? would fina be better? its so expensive tho... any other tips would help. Thanx sgfury for yer post, really appreciated!

Luke is offline Associate Member
    [i]would fina be better? its so expensive tho... any other tips would help. Thanx sgfury for yer post, really appreciated! [/B]

1) Fina shouldn't be much more expensive than D-Bol. How much are they asking of you?

2) D-bol is more for mass, you will get more water retention, but you'll feel better.

3) D-bol acts faster than Fina, you'd see the differenc ein a day or two.

4) Fina, imho is harder on the kidneys, D-bol much harder on the liver.

5) You will probably loose most of the gains from D-bol.

6) I don't think Fina is that much of a mass AS. For mass, I'd go with Deca or Eq. Fina, I'd do with Winstrol (and test.) to get the hardness and definition.

7) You will not get the 'Fina dick' with D-bol :-)

Conclusion - depends what you're trying to achieve - choose the right one based on your goals.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt add the dbol , you will get bloated on that. Shit I know i have.

Thanx a lot for the posts, so at this point the test and the eq at 500mg/week and 400mg/ week respectively should be suffice? if i take nolvadex with the dbols, wont that elimiante my water weight? i can get nolvadex 20's, how many would i need?

Originally posted by psychopath
    Thanx a lot for the posts, so at this point the test and the eq at 500mg/week and 400mg/ week respectively should be suffice? if i take nolvadex with the dbols, wont that elimiante my water weight? i can get nolvadex 20's, how many would i need?
    Do the research bro... before you do anything!
    Try armidex instead of nolvadex . Do 0.5mg/day.
    You will still get water retention though.
    If I were you, I'd skip the D-bol. I know a lot of people do it to jump-start their cycle. It makes you feel good and strength goes up rapidle. But most of the gains from D-bol are very short term and then you should take ALA to prevent liver damage.

LABoy is offline New Member
    What about adding Winny 50mg/ED for weeks 7-12 to help solidify your gains from the TE/EQ?
    Just a suggestion.

Shoot high,
    LAB

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    actually you will get a little bloat from the d-bol, but running it with EQ should drop the water retention some on its own compared to if you were runnin it with test only

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    1. Fina CAN be used as a mass gainer, it just depends on you're diet
    2. Whether Dbol bloats you or not sometimes depends on you're diet and you're body
    (personally, i get ripped while on dbol)

This is what i recommend:
    500mg enathate weeks 1-10
    400mg eq weeks 1-11
    75mg tren ed weeks 6-12

IF you're diet and training are on, you could put on 20lbs while losing bodyfat.

[i]IF you're diet and training are on, you could put on 20lbs while losing bodyfat. [/B]
    How can you put 20 lbs of muscles if, when you diet you cut calories, which also equals less protein????

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    The word "diet" is often mistaken for meaning the cutting of calories, when in fact we are all on a diet.
    By diet i meant "how you eat"
    If he eats enough clean food, he could easily gain 20lbs

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    i say take tren , its the best for hard lean muscle gain w/ out water retetion

Thread Information