Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

Does test need to be highest in cycle? (cycle advice)

what you guys think?

test e weeks 1-12 400mgs/wk
    eq weeks 1-10 800mgs/wk
    possibly var wks 1-10 60mgs/day

of course normal clomid/nolva pct and what not..

btw 4th cycle.

5'7 180lbs 10%bf

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    800mg /wk of eq? isnt that high?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Why is the Test so low Brolic? The EQ dose is fine, Iv'e ran between 600mgs- a gram and didnt see much of a difference. Next time around will be 800mgs. Plus to match up PCT timing you only really need to run the Enanthate a week longer then the EQ, then they'll match up perfectly.

What's your main goal here? I thought you wanted to take Tren in your next cycle, maybe I'm thinking of someone else .

pdog80 is offline Banned
    I don't think 800mgs of eq is high. However, I do think that you should keep your test amount higher than that of eq. Besides this, your cycle looks fine.

Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    However, I do think that you should keep your test amount higher than that of eq.
    Yea I was waiting for that one.

With certain Anabolic its somewhat of an unwritten rule where you should run your androgens a bit higher. EQ is somewhat of an exception as its not very suppresive and in most cases wont effect libido. It happends but not very common, that's actually part of the reason why I asked about the low test dose.

hov check ur pms.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

cycle advise

I don't think 800mgs of eq is high. However, I do think that you should keep your test amount higher than that of eq. Besides this, your cycle looks fine.
    Explain that to us...why the test should be higher than the eq.

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    hov check ur pms.

Sent back :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Explain that to us...why the test should be higher than the eq.

LOL, this is where it starts. I already know where this is going..........Time to grab the popcorn.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Because it might affect his libido. But if he doesn't mind, then that's the way he'll do his cycle.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    I was just merely critiquing his cycle, Max. He can do whatever he wants.
    You don't have to get up in my grill like that.

actually guys ill be honest. i have no intentions whatsoever to do this cycle. i figured i should say this so it doesnt come off that i have been here for so long and still have to ask about such a simple cycle. lol

my intentions were to start a debate on the subject of running test at a higher amount then your other compounds. i was reading another thread where i saw liftanaiz comment on how it is untrue that its a "must" to run test higher then the rest.

this is an interesting topic for a couple reasons. anyone who knows their stuff well will know that there are plenty of exceptions to this so called rule. and that test is not always needed to be run higher. but on the other hand i also feel that for newer guys to the game thinking this way isnt bad either. because it is a safer way to keep your libido up. you got those guys then you have the guy who come on here and say they want to take winny or dbol by itself?

i just find the topic interested so id like to hear other either debate it or talk about it. if anyones got any good reads on either way POST EM UP!

BUMP!

I was just merely critiquing his cycle, Max. He can do whatever he wants.
    You don't have to get up in my grill like that.
    Guy you havent seen me get up in your grill trust me...so relax, guys come on here and will say things that just dont apply to everyone...some guys lose their libdo some guys just dont.I can run 1000mgs of anything with 200ms of test and be fine.You see my point.all i said was explain why.....

one8nine is offline Banned
    back this up bro
    i disagree

doea test need to be highest in cycle?(cycle advise)

actually guys ill be honest. i have no intentions whatsoever to do this cycle. i figured i should say this so it doesnt come off that i have been here for so long and still have to ask about such a simple cycle. lol

my intentions were to start a debate on the subject of running test at a higher amount then your other compounds. i was reading another thread where i saw liftanaiz comment on how it is untrue that its a "must" to run test higher then the rest.

this is an interesting topic for a couple reasons. anyone who knows their stuff well will know that there are plenty of exceptions to this so called rule. and that test is not always needed to be run higher. but on the other hand i also feel that for newer guys to the game thinking this way isnt bad either. because it is a safer way to keep your libido up. you got those guys then you have the guy who come on here and say they want to take winny or dbol by itself?

i just find the topic interested so id like to hear other either debate it or talk about it. if anyones got any good reads on either way POST EM UP!

BUMP!
    You wanted a debate...you're getting one bro...LOL

i wish i could find a post by a mod or vet. i have seen it , i think it may have been tai
    he said somethign like "you can run 200mg test a week and 756934287562304956 grams of deca a week and still be able to fcuk because you still have more test in your system than you would without AAS. deca supresses natural production it doesnt destroy what you put into your body"

im not basing my belief on what he said as this has been my belief from the beginning but hearing it from someone with as much experience as tai (maybe it was someone else forgive me if im wrong) just makes me more sure

Bump

you're right tai has said this but so have I and Liftnainez and a bunch of guys...someone once said that on this board and the parrots spread it like wildfire....and thats fine buts its just not 100% accurate.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i have to agree that not in all cases you have to run the test higher this is simple not true. Plus i know people who take deca or tren by themseleves with no libido problems.

But i have to run my test higher than the other compounds i used i didn't and my libido started to go down hill i upped the test and everything came back fine

so you just need to try yourself and see how you go with it. Its the only way
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Im sure there are guys who believe strongly in test being higher always. lets hear it.. i would rather see debate then for people to just agree with what everone else says.. i am one to admit i always ran test higher in previous cycles due to thinking my libido would shut down.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Test does NOT need to be ran higher.. your body only produces TOPS 100 mg of test (not even that) a week. By adding 400 mg of test thats more then enough.. I know each person reacts differently but even 200 mg of test should be fine.. 400 mg of test and 800 mg of EQ should be MORE than enough.. If Tai wants to chime in I know he feels or gave an example along these lines as well..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

BUMP!
    Im definitely running test lower then tren next time around. Im hoping Ill be less aggressive and nite sweats will be minimalized from not having such high testosterone levels. Last cycle my test was 3650 going to try to stay just a bit under 3000 this time. BG

LOL...damn bro dont hold back....Ive refrained from giving out dosages for fear of some 19 or 20 yr old mimmicking it....thats scary.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive run Trenbolone /winstrol w/o Test and I barely got any sides at all...Now ime running Tren /Winny with Test and sides are pretty heavy ...I think Testosterone increase the sides of other heavy androgens, aleast for me.

The positive is that gains so far has been greate, so I will have to gut it out...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i am one that likes to run test higher than other compounds but that is just me.............
    certain compounds you can get away with running test lower,i just love my test...

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

pdog80 is offline Banned
    I only said that you SHOULD have test higher than other compound because of libido issues. I never said it's an absolute must. I agree that some people are fine and have no problems running eq or some other AAS higher than test but not everyone's like that. I think that about wraps it up.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    The rule that you must have test higher than the other compounds in a cycle is total (IMO)

Anyone care to provide the reason why dosing testosterone higher than the other AAS is 'better' even though the user is most likely administering a dose that is more that adequate for TRT?

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    The rule that you must have test higher than the other compounds in a cycle is total (IMO)

Anyone care to provide the reason why dosing testosterone higher than the other AAS is 'better' even though the user is most likely administering a dose that is more that adequate for TRT?
    I agree. It depends entirely on the individual. I find that too much test makes me feel like sh*t.

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    now..let me ask this. if people are concerned with libido (for instance) running EQ by itself or continuing EQ after you've dropped your exogenous source of test...would it be safe to say that running natural boosters like trib or tongkat would combat the libido issue when running a compound like EQ by itself?

reason being is that i wanted to drop off my prop @ week 10 & continue EQ until week 14. everyone on here tells me not to do it & its a waste, but others will say as long as i start my PCT 48 hours after my last shot of prop, i can continue my EQ for another 4 weeks but just continue taking natty boosters while i run it.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    i wish i could find a post by a mod or vet. i have seen it , i think it may have been tai
    he said somethign like "you can run 200mg test a week and 756934287562304956 grams of deca a week and still be able to fcuk because you still have more test in your system than you would without AAS. deca supresses natural production it doesnt destroy what you put into your body"

im not basing my belief on what he said as this has been my belief from the beginning but hearing it from someone with as much experience as tai (maybe it was someone else forgive me if im wrong) just makes me more sure
    well the thing big pimpen is its different for everyone. Do you have any experience with test dosage and other compounds? Also i would take any advice on this board with a grain of salt, just becuase taiboxa said something doesnt make it true. Yeh he might be experienced, but it doesnt make it a fact. I feel that when i run deca or tren higher than my test i feel alot more down and straight up shitty. Like i said its different for everyone.

edit: although Tai is the man, you shouldnt be listening to advice like that thinking its okay. You need to hear everyones opinion on the topic and then make your best decision on what you believe to be true. Maybe the general population requires equal or more test than other compounds (i.e deca), and maybe they dont. But im just saying it doesnt make it necessarily true cause one person said it(not many peeps are like tai running 300+mg/tren not only by itself).
    Last edited by statuZ; 07-16-2006 at 03:14 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Like what has been constantly said. We are all different. The only way to work out what is good and what isnt is to experiment ON YOURSELF !!! I dont care if you are a newbie, a Vet or Jesus H Christ, you will only know what is right for you if you try it yourself. I have always run Test higher than everything else and my libido has been through the roof. I aint changing that mix regardless of what anybody says, because IT WORKS FOR ME, and Test is cheap !!!

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Thank you kale. I think what you said sums it up. Also, the post you wrote yesterday how you like to make them girls run for cover was some funny shit. I couldn't stop laughing for like 5 mins.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    LOL...damn bro dont hold back....Ive refrained from giving out dosages for fear of some 19 or 20 yr old mimmicking it....thats scary.
    HAHAHA, buddy those were my levels when I had blood work done, I was running 800mg of cyp.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    What if you had a DHT Compound included in your cycle like Masteron . Doesn't it have abilitys to help with libido fuction? I am curious because I would like to run prop 8 weeks but my EQ 12 kinda like xderekx's cycle but I would be starting my masteron during week 5 - 12 and then winny 7 - 12

like this...
    1-8 Prop 100mg eod
    1-12 EQ 600mg ew
    4-12 Mast 100mg eod
    5-12 Winny 50mg eod
    PCT

As you can also see my test will be lower than my EQ but I've done this b4 and never had a problem with my libido. Id also like to know when to start PCT since i'll be running winny.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard

AGREED

to pdog-youre a good guy...it just comes off as "parroty" when you say test higher for libido issues..if you knew about eq then youd know that this is generally an exception..i think you can run test lower than a lot of compounds and be more than fine....

test doesnt need to be higher..its just people run it for the reason booz said "he loves his test" its a great muscle builder with somethin to offer everyone

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    well the thing big pimpen is its different for everyone. Do you have any experience with test dosage and other compounds? Also i would take any advice on this board with a grain of salt, just becuase taiboxa said something doesnt make it true. Yeh he might be experienced, but it doesnt make it a fact. I feel that when i run deca or tren higher than my test i feel alot more down and straight up shitty. Like i said its different for everyone.

edit: although Tai is the man, you shouldnt be listening to advice like that thinking its okay. You need to hear everyones opinion on the topic and then make your best decision on what you believe to be true. Maybe the general population requires equal or more test than other compounds (i.e deca), and maybe they dont. But im just saying it doesnt make it necessarily true cause one person said it(not many peeps are like tai running 300+mg/tren not only by itself).

i wasnt saying its true because i heard it from him, i quoted him because he said it in a very clear way. i believed it was true and the test higher never made sense to me and i have never done it. in every cycle test has been equal or lower than other compounds and i have never had issues

it boils down to you already have more test than the average person, the other compounds dont destroy the test, althrough some may raise prolactin and estrogen in higher dosages and this could cause problems but that is easily countered with caber and letro which i believe should be on hand reguardless of test levels anyway

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xderekx
    now..let me ask this. if people are concerned with libido (for instance) running EQ by itself or continuing EQ after you've dropped your exogenous source of test...would it be safe to say that running natural boosters like trib or tongkat would combat the libido issue when running a compound like EQ by itself?

reason being is that i wanted to drop off my prop @ week 10 & continue EQ until week 14. everyone on here tells me not to do it & its a waste, but others will say as long as i start my PCT 48 hours after my last shot of prop, i can continue my EQ for another 4 weeks but just continue taking natty boosters while i run it.
    bump for anyone who could help answer this...

Thats a good idea bro....why not try it and see how it works for you.When i do pct I'll do proviron and 2000mgs of trib and thats all i need.....no problem at all.

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    I have done two cycles without test. Did not gain as much as with test, but none the less I didnt have sides. I have also used a replacement TRT dose, well just a bit higher, at 300mg per week with over a gram and half of other anabolics and did have sexual sides at first but then about week 4ish everything normalized.

Edit: as much as
    Last edited by Smart@$$; 07-17-2006 at 12:23 PM.

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    i didnt read the posts above so maybe someone mentioned it but you could look into proviron . will help with the sex drive and it also helps with SHBG which will free up some test in your body...

im just an amateur bro but its a suggestion... somethign to look into

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Thank you anabolios. Personally, for me, I've never ran my test lower than the other compounds when I stack. For me, I don't wanna even risk have a limp dick so I'll keep my test higher thank you very much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information