xenithon is offline Member

Current Cylce Questions?

Hi there guys!,

Just a quick update and some questions. Just past midway of my 8 week cycle.

i went deca 200mg, 300mg, 400mg, 400mg (yes i know most of you will try flame me for the startup taper but its my first cycle so i was just being cautious - no worries though will finish the 8 weeks @ 400mg/week)
    i also started week 3-8 winny 50mg eod. (zambon injectable, the so-called 'goodstuff')

so far my strength is up nice and vascularity really coming through well. I know this is not gonna be a 20lbs cycle - didn't intend it to be espcially being cycle #1. i may do a cycle in a year or so of 8 week deca + sus for large mass - but i am quite happy with the current cycle for now. weight is up 4kg in these 4 weeks. like i mentioned, strenght has gone up very well - i think i am crediting that to winstrol - strength seemed to come when i started it.

my question was: how long does the deca take to give full effect? should it be at peak already? should it just be kicking in now and next week? i heard most of the guys here say 4-6 weeks till deca peeks - so I hope maybe i will be getting some extra bursts soon - although the winny is kicking in nicely

eating about 300+g protein, 250-300g carbs (once again not a mass cycle - and i am predisposed to storing ANY carbs as those nast lovehandlies ) getting about 50g fat a day from olive oils and peanut butter, some flaxseed too.

anways just wanted to let u guys know, and thank you again for the great help!

The original jason Guest
    about 4 weeks from the first time u used it

jason

thanks!

so it should be working its wonders now

do u think that could be giving the power surges that r coming now, or would that be the winny?

thanks

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Thats fine if you feel more better by tapering up but no need to waste gear and taper down just let you body come down naturally. Sounds like you having a good safe cycle keep everyone posted. Enjoy

hi there,

thanks for the info! yes - i jsut wanted to go slow and safe first off so that my body will still get real kicks in possible later cycle with heavier things like sus. i dont wanna do what my friend did - first cyle @ age 19:

dbol - who knows how much - for like 6 weeks!
    sus
    deca
    prima s

and now he added some protobol. AND HE STILL WANTS MORE!!

sheesh. kids nowadays

btw - i duuno whether its winny or deca but strenght is now pumping like a champion. my chest is naturally not-so-strong but i leaped up today to 120lbs / hand dumbbell incline - and that was AFTER flatbench barbell press. twas a good feeling indeed

Thread Information