Thread: 2nd cycle help!

bobio_69 is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle help!

Hey guys i Just finished my first cycle of test deca dbol ....i was originally goin to do a test deca but I got my hands on some dbol as well, this cycle worked well for me and I gained 23 pounds...im doing pct right now...and want to plan for my next cycle in 4 months or so... what are some good bulking cycles that have worked for you guys? I was thinking of running test as a base again, but was wondering what bulkers you guys would suggest

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    test w deca is a great bulker..are you wanting to try another compound? because i would say test/deca/dbol is best for bulking...EQ works good too, but it's more of a "lean" bulk

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Is that avatar of you? If so, tell me your secrets. J/K.....Anyways, getting back to the subject at hand, my favorite bulking cycle is sus/tren e/t bol. I did this cycle and gained 10 pounds of muscle. The reason I like it so much is that it doesn't bloat you up too much yet you get the strength gains from sus and tren. Also, the t-bol makes ya hungry as f--- so that's great for bulking. Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    Is that avatar of you? If so, tell me your secrets. J/K.....Anyways, getting back to the subject at hand, my favorite bulking cycle is sus/tren e/t bol. I did this cycle and gained 10 pounds of muscle. The reason I like it so much is that it doesn't bloat you up too much yet you get the strength gains from sus and tren. Also, the t-bol makes ya hungry as f--- so that's great for bulking. Just my two cents.
    while tren is the shit, i dont recommend it for a second cycle (even if it is tren e)..i didnt really experience the hunger from tbol when i was on it though

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Sorry, my bad. I didn't see that where he wrote he finished his first cycle.
    Your right tren 's not a good idea for second cycle. You didn't get the hunger pangs off t-bol? I was hungry every 1 1/2 hours. I guess it's different for everybody. You do get hungry when your on eq, right? I know I do.

Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    Sorry, my bad. I didn't see that where he wrote he finished his first cycle.
    Your right tren's not a good idea for second cycle. You didn't get the hunger pangs off t-bol? I was hungry every 1 1/2 hours. I guess it's different for everybody. You do get hungry when your on eq, right? I know I do.
    eh...i have only taken eq once, and tbol once as well...and it was not together..i think i got more hungry on the eq compared to the tbol...but after all i heard, i was still dissappointed at only a slight increase in hunger, not the huge increase that a lot of people get

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Yeah I guess it's different for everyone.

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    bulking will have ALOT to do with your diet.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Test/Deca /Drol
    Test/tren /win
    both are great for putting on quality MASS since u get the best of all worlds
    DHT
    19Nor
    and Test which is really only good for sexual activity

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    eh...i have only taken eq once, and tbol once as well...and it was not together..i think i got more hungry on the eq compared to the tbol...but after all i heard, i was still dissappointed at only a slight increase in hunger, not the huge increase that a lot of people get
    eq is just like cheap primo.. LAME and thats about it .. its only good for.. a few more veins but not much for appetite

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Test/Deca /Drol
    Test/tren /win
    both are great for putting on quality MASS since u get the best of all worlds
    DHT
    19Nor
    and Test which is really only good for sexual activity
    I found the results of my test deca dbol cycle to be good, and was wondering if there would be another cycle which would work better.... I got a quick quesiton about test tren and winny...how much quality mass would you gain...becaue I am 204 right now, and plan on bulkin up to 225 before i cut....

bobio 69: Is that you in your avatar?

no its kevin levrone

ahhh.. and if youre wondering if thats me in mine... yes it is...

Thread Information