DieselSpeedFreak is offline New Member

Do I need Anti-est with a solo 10 wk EQ cycle?Advice on cycle also!!

I am starting a 8-10 week cycle of 200mg/ml EQ. I was going to do 200mg for weeks 1 and 2. 400mg weeks 3-7, and 200mg week 8 and 100mg week 9. The weeks that i will be taking more than 200mg i was going to shoot every monday and thursday or sunday and wednesday, not sure yet. I have 2 100mg shots of primo that i was just going to throw in there sometime for 2 weeks, just because i have them. Do i really need anti estrogens for this cycle, I mean, the reason i chose EQ in the first place was because everyone on the sight was saying the possible but unlikely side effects were everything but gyno related side effects. This is just my second cycle, the first was a light deca cycle, and i am 21. Please let me know how my cycle is, any expectations i should look forward too, and about the anti estrogens. Thanks in advance guys.
    Matt

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    i doubt you'll get any gyno sides on a eq only cycle but as a rule of thumb always have nolva on hand.

there is no reason to taper either so if i were you i'd run the eq 400mgs a week all the way through 2 shots a week. the primo will be a waste, save it for when you have more. i would also add some test if your looking to get any noticable gains but thats just me, others may disagree.

salsero192 is offline New Member
    Hey bro. I agree with what sp33dg33k said. Just have the Nolva on hand 'just in case'. But I don't think you'll need it. Also, there is no need to taper. Some might even suggest to frontload it, and up the dose to 500mg or 600mg per week if you're using EQ solo.

I've been training natural for a few years. Last year I decided to try some EQ by itself. I did 8 weeks / 400mg per week. It took me until about the 6th week until I noticed anything. I was already pretty lean to begin with, but the EQ made me even more ripped, vascular, and hard as hell. I was always hungry. I ate a lot and often. I'm lucky if I gained 5 lbs from it. But I did keep the gains. I had no sides at all, so as far as sides are concerned, it was good to me. If that is what you're looking for, then go for it, but If you're looking for more size, then I would suggest to add test. I personally would have liked to see some more gains from it. Anyway, I just started week 2 of an EQ/Sust cycle. I'm running Sust/250mg every 5 days and EQ/400mg per week. This is my first cycle with test, so I'll see how my body reacts to it.

good luck bro!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by sp33dg33k
    i doubt you'll get any gyno sides on a eq only cycle but as a rule of thumb always have nolva on hand.

there is no reason to taper either so if i were you i'd run the eq 400mgs a week all the way through 2 shots a week. the primo will be a waste, save it for when you have more. i would also add some test if your looking to get any noticable gains but thats just me, others may disagree.
    Your right on the money bro...

G-S Guest
    Why EQ only? That's like takin half a piss.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I would throw some test in there.

Thread Information